Aller au contenu

Intéresse pour faire des sujets d'anglais ensemble?

ras

Messages recommandés

• Réponses 40
  • Created
  • Dernière réponse

Membres les plus actifs

• Breizhine

• kachalot

• Trousse68

• ras

Membres les plus actifs

je suis dispo, mais je suis une quiche en anglais

on pourrait faire notre résumé et se poser qqls questions ?

Pour le but est de penser en anglais le plus possible

je fais le sujet ce soir

Bonsoir,

Je suis partante aussi mais comment procède-t-on ?

Je suis comme certains et certaines très nulle en anglais... Rien que comprendre les questions qu'on me pose ne me sera pas évident du tout.

The document is a newspaper's article taken from the Independent. It was written by Stephen Hoare and published on August the first on 2008.

First I'll made an analysis of the article, and then I'll give you my own opinion about the subject.

As the article takes place in a special column called "Student guide" we can guess that it deals with some school's issue.

In fact, the text focuses on a potential necessary turnover to do for the universities due to the new way of using the web by the students.

It's especially accurate in the way they do their homework, and here particularly their academic essays.

The author bases his artcile upon some scores from a study made by the Joint Information Systems Commitee :

- 75% of the students daily use some social networking sites to discuss with others students, often about theirs courses, to give themselves mutual aid for instance.

- 62% of students would like to have more interactive supports of teaching and assessment, like for example onlive available resources, or tutors and teachers who agreed o communicate by emails.

Moreover, the articles gives us the results of a survey organised by Louis Thorps (who is...) : 12 students have been asked to create and keep a blog about how they use technology. She founds that for the main part of the students, the new ways of studying given by the web (called e-learning) are very important. The bloggers also point that the main advantage is how fast we can find informations and communicate.

Blogs are more and more often used by the students as windows opened on their works : they actually can show their homework and receive advices about it, made their tutors aware of what they do and realize how they are progressing by these feedbacks.

Louise Thorpe actually thinks that soon students may be assess by an e-way. Richard Hall (who is...) agreed : in fact some students already create blogs to collect some advices and comments from theirs classmates and tutors, which helps them to enhance their work, before marking.

For my part, I often use web sites to find some informations, especially when I'm studying. We can find almost everything we could search for on the internet, but we have to stay watchful because all the things we can find haven't got the same quality. Teaching the right to use the new technologies is a main and important point of the school's program.

Pas inspirée par ce texte ! Je ne suis pas certaine d'avoir tout compris et de ne pas avoir fait de contre-sens d'ailleurs ... Quand à ma présentation, elle me fait prendre conscience de mes limites (et de mon manque de préparation par rapport à l'année dernière!!), j'ai l'impression d'utiliser toujours le même vocabulaire, dont beaucoup de mots transparents ...

Je veux bien voir les vôtres !

Et voilà quelques questions qui tombent régulièrement

1/ As a future schoolteacher, what educational values do you believe in?

2/ What are the main qualities required to be a good teacher?

3/ What are the main difficulties in being a good teacher?

4/ What is your idea of a successful education

Voici mon résumé (le ridicule ne tue pas )

perso j'ai vraiment pas compris grand chose à ce texte

This text is an article from the independant.

It was written by Stephen Hoare, and it was published in 2008.

The title of this document is 'Essays face dead by google'

This texte deals with the new utilisation by internet by students.

First i will sump up this text and scondly i will comment it

This text shows principally a serie of polls. Polls makes by ths joint information systems commitee

75 % by students use interest for to discuss with others sutdents, or to do homeworks, and to speak with others students

62% who use internet will like that internet is used for teaching and evaluations.

A survey shows, that more an more blogs are used to put online homeworks, it is diary (intime ??)

This article deals with a subject of currents events. More and more students used to blog to put homeworks, lessons, to discuss. Personaly i use internet to do research.

In france more and more primary school have a blog. On this blog, we can find a lot of informartions: time table, houseworks, lessons, administratives informations ..

This logs may be useful for the parents: they can follow the currents events of the school of their child ..

To conclude, i will say that now internet is ewerywhere. pff plus d'idées lol

bon voilà pas fameux, n'hésitez pas à me corriger

Pour ma part, je n'ai pas encore pu le faire mais je poste mon travail dès que c'est le cas !

je mets un autre sujet

dommage que l'on ne soit pas beaucoup :sad:

Sausage a day 'raises heart risk'

Eating processed meat such as sausages increases the likelihood of heart disease, while red meat does not seem to be as harmful, a study suggests.

A Harvard University team which looked at studies involving over one million people found just 50g of processed meat a day also raised the risk of diabetes.

But there was no such risk from eating even twice as much unprocessed meat, such as beef, lamb or pork.

This was despite the fact the two forms of meat have a similar fat content.

Writing in the journal Circulation, the researchers speculated that given the similar quantities of cholesterol and saturated fats, the difference may be explained by the salt and preservatives added to processed meats.

This is defined as any meat preserved by smoking, curing or salting and includes bacon, sausages, salami and other luncheon meats.

Salt can increase blood pressure in some people, a key risk factor for heart disease.

In animal experiments, nitrate preservatives can promote atherosclerosis and reduce glucose tolerance, which can in turn lead to heart problems and diabetes.

Similar lifestyle

The team from Harvard School of Public Health looked at 20 studies involving more than one million participants from 10 countries.

On average, each 50g serving of processed meat per day - the equivalent of a sausage or a couple of rashers of bacon - was associated with a 42% higher chance of developing coronary heart disease and a 19% higher risk of diabetes.

“ Go for lean cuts and aim to cook from scratch using healthier cooking methods like grilling or baking ”

Victoria Taylor, British Heart Foundation

"Although cause-and-effect cannot be proven by these types of long-term observational studies, all of these studies adjusted for other risk factors," said Renata Micha, lead author.

"Also, the lifestyle factors associated with eating unprocessed meats and processed meats were similar, but only processed meats were linked to higher risk."

Victoria Taylor, senior heart health dietician at the British Heart Foundation, said: "If you like red meat, this can still be included as part of a balanced heart-healthy diet.

"Go for lean cuts and aim to cook from scratch using healthier cooking methods like grilling or baking. If you need to add flavour, then try using fresh and dried herbs, spices and chillies instead of salt."

A spokesman for BPEX, which represents pork producers, insisted processed meats could form part of a balanced diet.

He suggested further research was needed before any dietary recommendations could be made.

"Various studies indicate that high consumption of processed meat can be indicative of an overall poorly balanced diet: therefore it could be other aspects of the diet that are contributing to the increase in risk," he added.

Story from BBC NEWS:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/go/pr/fr/-/2/hi/health/8688104.stm

Published: 2010/05/18 00:48:11 GMT

© BBC MMX

Hello

I'm interested in your idea but i think it can be useful to write in enghish too.

It's the third time, i take this competitive exam. The first time i have obtained 6/20 in english. The second time, 10/20 and i didn't practice english since last june until today. It's very hard !

I was just finishing editing my homework about the sausage subject when my text suddenly disappeared.

I'm very disappointed and i have not enough courage to type it again but i'll come back soon.

I wish you good luck.

yez, you are reason, you have to discuss in english

I'am very very bad in this language.

There is two years I had 4/20, the last year 7.5/20

I think that it is important to discuss in english

my summary

This text is an article from the BBc News

It was it was published in 2010.

The title of this document is sausage a day'raises heart risk'

This texte deals with heart disease risk that involve processed meat.

I will first sum the text up, and then i will talk about details i noticed, and i will comment it.

The author underlines that eating processed meat isn't good for the health, whereas eating red meat isn't seem dangerous for the health.

This document shows us that eating processed meat can provoc heart disease,diabete,(cholesterol).

The scientific shows that eat an, important quantity unprocessed meat don't present risk for the health.

In fact, the salt and conservators of eating meat will be cause of heart disease.

According to Victoria Taylor, to decrease the risks, she advices to cook on a steakhoue or in the oven. In same, it is hearthier to put dried herbs, than to add some salt.

As i told you before i'am going now to tell you move about some details i noticed

The text raises the quetsion of disseases on diabete . And this problem is linked, according to this text, with the alimenation. I think, that processed meat isn't goog for the health. Because, we don't really know the composition of processed meal. Personally, i don't still trust its products. I think that it is interesting to abord this theme at the school.

To conclude, i will that this article is interesting because, it points out of, the risks of processed meat . the salt is a conservator, but this article show us, that isn't good for health . i think that parents have to inform risks which the salt can bring, to their children.

It is a serious problem