Aller au contenu
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Forums Enseignants du primaire

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Programme numérique à l'École... et I.A...

Featured Replies

Posté(e)

Bonsoir,

Je bosse actuellement sur un Projet autour de l'utilisation de l'I.A alors je cherchais ici des infos sur les programmes du numérique pour l'école élémentaire 2026, et j'ai trouvé ce document qui me parait intéressant, en plus sur le site de l'Académie de Besançon :
https://numerique.circo39.ac-besancon.fr/2026/03/02/les-competences-numeriques-dans-les-programmes-scolaires-du-cycle-1-au-cycle-3/

ET celui-là concernant l'I.A :
https://primabord.education.fr/ia-generatives-et-education

Ou encore :
https://www.pedagogie.ac-aix-marseille.fr/jcms/c_11490081/fr/kit-de-sensibilisation-a-l-ia


C@t
alain l.

  • alain l. a modifié le titre du sujet qui est maintenant Programme numérique à l'École... et I.A...

Créer un compte ou se connecter pour commenter

En ligne récemment 0

  • Aucun utilisateur enregistré regarde cette page.

Account

Navigation

Rechercher

Rechercher

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.