Aller au contenu

Do you want to speak English?

navyblue

Messages recommandés

Hello !

What a good idea to speak in english here !! Sorry i make mistakes because it's hard for me to write in english.

I'am thinking about your questions, I have my exam of english soon :blush:

Good luck !

• Réponses 159
  • Created
  • Dernière réponse

Membres les plus actifs

• juju8684

• Yoake

• Veerginy

• emmabaret

Membres les plus actifs

Hi everybody ! Yes I really think that it's a good idea to write in english here, we'll learn a lot of new words thanks to that. I hope more people will come to speack with us, even if just now they're more on the sport ! I've got my exam on wenesday and I hope it will be okay !

Hello,

I'm also ready to speak english here I think it is a good idea.

I would like to ask you a question : How do you organize the 20 minutes you have to prepare you intervention? Do you write on your sheet all your sentences or do you just read the text and write some ideas?

I also want to know if we are sure to have only ONE text or if there may be several texts.

Thank you for your help

Julie

PS: c'est long d'écrire anglais!!!!

Hello,

I'm also ready to speak english here I think it is a good idea.

I would like to ask you a question : How do you organize the 20 minutes you have to prepare you intervention? Do you write on your sheet all your sentences or do you just read the text and write some ideas?

I also want to know if we are sure to have only ONE text or if there may be several texts.

Thank you for your help

Julie

PS: c'est long d'écrire anglais!!!!

Last year ther was only one text, but you have 30 minutes to prepare it and not 20 !!

Last year I wrote a lot of ideas on my sheets, I thinks that I wrote complete sentences, but this year I'll try to write only few ideas.

Oh wonderfull, I won 10 minutes in a few time !!!

So maybe it is the interview (??) which lasts 20 minutes no??

Thank you for your answer and how do you prepare this exam? Me I learn some vocabulary about school, violence, health, and others and I 'll try to train reading texts one week before the J day (??)

Good luck

Julie

Oh wonderfull, I won 10 minutes in a few time !!!

So maybe it is the interview (??) which lasts 20 minutes no??

Thank you for your answer and how do you prepare this exam? Me I learn some vocabulary about school, violence, health, and others and I 'll try to train reading texts one week before the J day (??)

Good luck

Julie

Yes, the interview lasts 20 minutes.

To prepare it, I work the grammar a lot (verbs, times...) and I watch series in VO ;) I had started to learn vocabulary, but I stopped beacause of the other exams !! And I had the feeling that nothing was coming into my mind !!!

I think it is important to learn some vocabulary. I think you may maybe learn at least some english about the school. I forgot I also read things about the school in England and the English culture.

For the grammar I thought that as we don't have to write but just to speak, it is less important than vocabulary. Do you agree with me? Shall we have other opinions?

Thanks

Julie

I 'll try to train reading texts one week before the J day (??)

D day will be better ! ;)

I agree with you Julie, about vocabulary, but when I don't know a word, I try to explain it with other words. We used to do it in my english class last year.

However, I think that it's important too to learn grammar...even if we only have to speak. In our job, we won't have to teach english vocabulary only.

Hi ! Me I train myself watching films in VO it is good because it's not to tyriing (oïch). I also try to read some text in english (I go to websites as CNN or BBCnews) and I write some sum up of texts that I choose in those websites, like that the D day, it will be a use to and i'm not going to lost my time thinking about that ! I think that when i'll have this exam I will not write all the sentence because they prefer if we don't read what we wrote so it could be better to just write some ideas.

Hi ! Me I train myself watching films in VO it is good because it's not to tyriing (oïch). I also try to read some texts in english (I go to websites as CNN or BBCnews) and I write some sum up of texts [----->I sum up some texts] (that) I choose in those websites, like that the D day, it will be a use to and i'm not going to lost [----->to lose] my time thinking about that ! I think that when i'll have this exam I will not write all the sentences because they prefer if we don't read what we wrote so it could be better to just write some ideas.

I think "Me I" is not correct !! It's "very frenchy" !! "I" is enough in English... ;)

and "as for me,...." is even better!