Aller au contenu

Do you want to speak English?

navyblue

Messages recommandés

hello, i am new on the forum

i am very bad in english and i think thats a good idea to write on the forum for progress!

Please tell me my mistakes!!!

i pass english the 19 june but for this moment i revise oral pro because i think that is a priority (coeff) and i have little moment for my revision and i think i am a deseperate "cas" in english

Hello,

first welcome on the forum !!

I can correct some of your mistakes but I'm not a reference in english !!

Instead of for progress, you may say to progress (to is said to exprim the objectiv)

Instead of 19 june, you may say the 19th of june (en anglais on parle du 19ème jour du mois)

I think that little is only used to explain the height. Here you may say a few moment.

I hope a helped you and I make mistakes too!!!

Good luck

Julie

I'd say : on the 19th of July.

• Réponses 159
  • Created
  • Dernière réponse

Membres les plus actifs

• juju8684

• Yoake

• Veerginy

• emmabaret

Membres les plus actifs

I'd say : on the 19th of July.

Ah ouai !! I forgot the "on"

No body else wants to speak about english at school? I think this subject is important because the jury can ask us about it and I think that it is better if we have already think about it before.

Thanks Veeginy for your answer. :D

Julie

you're welcome ! :D

Do you want to speak about an other sbject? I let you choose what you want !! (Because I have no idea any more !!! :P )

Julie

i am very bad in english and i think thats a good idea to write on the forum for progress!

i pass english the 19 june but for this moment i revise oral pro because i think that is a priority (coeff) and i have little moment for my revision and i think i am a deseperate "cas" in english

"Hello, I am new on the forum

I am very bad at English and I think that's (= that is) a good idea to write on the forum to improve our English ! ("improve" is usually used to say "progresser")Please tell me my mistakes !!

I take my English examination (you can see the explanation above ) the 19th of June but for the time being (I think it's better)I revise "oral pro" because I think that is a priority (coeff) and it remains me little of time (I think it's better) for my revision. I think that I am a despaired case (I think it's better too) in English " (I am sure you're not ! ;) )

:)

I don't agree with you Pah. In my opinion, it's "desperate".

"Hello, I am new on the forum

I am very bad at English and I think that's (= that is) a good idea to write on the forum to improve our English ! ("improve" is usually used to say "progresser")Please tell me my mistakes !!

I take my English examination (you can see the explanation above ) the 19th of June but for the time being (I think it's better)I revise "oral pro" because I think that is a priority (coeff) and it remains me little of time (I think it's better) for my revision. I think that I am a despaired case (I think it's better too) in English " (I am sure you're not ! ;) )

:)

I don't agree with you Pah. In my opinion, it's "desperate".

I don't know but for me :

desperate is about a person (= "réduit au désespoir" dans le dictionnaire ; une personne désespérée n'a pas le même sens qu'une chose désespérée... c'est un peu dur à expliquer mais je pense que la différence est là)

and :

despaired is "désespéré" (participe passé -----> "cas désespéré")

Is there anybody to answer us ?? :huh:

Oui mais pour moi le "cas" renvoie à sa propre personne, donc je dirais plutot desperate.

you're welcome ! :D

Do you want to speak about an other sbject? I let you choose what you want !! (Because I have no idea any more !!! :P )

Julie

Alright ! Why not to answer to the question: What do you think about thin women who put their health in danger to be models ? (I had this question in english class I think it's interesting) I'll answer myself later because just now I'm watching Nouvelle star and i'm not very concentrated (??) about english.

Galatée : I saw that you where in the IUFM of Blois. I also take my examination in Blois but I'm not in the IUFM. Maybe we will meet during the oral examinations !!!

Do you know where the examination will take place ? In the IUFM? And then where is the IUFM in Blois?

Thanks everybody for your answers

Julie

Hi Julie !

I was in the IUFM of Blois, but I leave in Orléans, and that's where I'll pass the examination... I'm sorry, I can't tell you where the examination takes place in Blois...

But the IUFM is not far from the library Abbé Grégoire, and not far from "la Halle aux Grains", if you know the city.

It is avenue Paul Reneaulme, and there is another site rue des Écoles.

Sorry, I don't know more about this !

Maybe you're right... but I would like to have an answer from an English speaker because I still question myself... Actually, it's not very clear in my head !!

Pah I just want to say you that Actually is a "faux ami". To say "Actuellement", you have to say currently

Hi Julie !

I was in the IUFM of Blois, but I leave in Orléans, and that's where I'll pass the examination... I'm sorry, I can't tell you where the examination takes place in Blois...

But the IUFM is not far from the library Abbé Grégoire, and not far from "la Halle aux Grains", if you know the city.

It is avenue Paul Reneaulme, and there is another site rue des Écoles.

Sorry, I don't know more about this !

Thanks Galatée, I'll see on the 12th of june !!

Good luck

Julie

I know that but I want to say "actually" (= en fait) ;) !! :D

SORRY I didn't undersant !! :blush:

About the models, I think that's horrible. I don't undersant why to be model, you have to be as skeletal as they are. I also think that it's a bad exemple for the young girls of today. There would be a law which forbids these models to parade. In Spain last year, they forbids models which weigted less than a certain weight to parade and I think that it is a good thing. I don't think that skeletal girls are nicer than the others and I really think that they would be nicer if they were bigger.

Your turn

Julie

About models, i agree with you Julie. It's just not understable to see some girls go to death to be a model. They put their health in danger and it's even not beautiful to see so thin women. Actually I spoke about that with some (male) friends and they all said that if they have to choose between Marylin Monroe and Victoria Beckam (who is skinny but whit David ... <_< lol) they would choose Marylin Monroe. Every boys I eard though she was prettier, and had a nicer body. I also think that what they did (and I hope still do) in Spain, is really a good thing, and it have to be done everywhere. All countries must forbiden girls under a certain weight to parad. It's better for her, for her health and for the image they give to lot of teenagers.

I let you choose the next topic !

If you want to speak or more precisely to write in English as a training, we can speak in English.

A good exercise would be discussions about different topics which could happen during the examination...

For example, the first question we have to think about is :

Why do you want to become a teacher? What are your motivations?

It is up to you, i am waiting for your answers!! Don't be shy, even if we can commit mistakes, the purpose is to find some answers and to learn new vocabulary thanks to the others...

Let's go!!!