Aller au contenu

A topic to speak english

emiliepe1984

Messages recommandés

I propose for today, the subject of LAITY, who wants?

What do you mean by laity ? is it "laïcité" ?

I don't find this word in the dictionnary...it seems that an english traduction is secular

• Réponses 95
  • Created
  • Dernière réponse

Membres les plus actifs

• emiliepe1984

• lenig2

• orion144

• fanaerie

I propose for today, the subject of LAITY, who wants?

What do you mean by laity ? is it "laïcité" ?

I don't find this word in the dictionnary...it seems that an english traduction is secular

Oh! yes, it is amazing! because , by laity, I wanted to say "laicité"...in my dictionnary, I find "secularity" (I found laity in a vocabulary book, called "word" if you know it)

And, what about speaking about our desire to become a primary teacher?

I want your help to answer because I don't know what it is important to say.

Thanks

Madom, I agree with you because i think that the "jury" can demand it to us...

But i have the same problem : what saying ?

My english level is awful and i have a huge lack of vocabulary

i dont want to write a lot because i think that nobody will want to rectify me!! :cry:

but if someone who speak english very well can answer the question i will help us

thank you

I am sorry, I would like to take part of the discussion but I don't know where I can find the text to study today.Is there someone who can give me the information?

By the way I am 26 years old It is the second time I prepare the CRPE, last year I was not "admissible" (I don't know how to sayin english) and I failed the admissibility for 0.25 points :devil_2:

Thanks

i dont want to write a lot because i think that nobody will want to rectify me!! :cry:

but if someone who speak english very well can answer the question i will help us

thank you

Well I can give my opinion about it but I think that if you lean that by heart it doesn't sound aythentic and I don't speak as well as I would...

So

I want to become a primary teacher for several reasons. First of all because during my curriculum I taught in physics and I discovered that i love teaching. Then i have to choose the pupils level which i would like to teach. I do an attempt to the secondary school but i doesn't like it and one day i made a baby sitting and I discovered that teaching to young children would be wonderful.

Another reason is that i like the variety of subjects that there isn't elsewhere.

That's why i am here :D

Thanks

thank you

Well I can give my opinion about it but I think that if you lean that by heart it doesn't sound aythentic and I don't speak as well as I would...

So

I want to become a primary teacher for several reasons. First of all because during my curriculum I taught in physics and I discovered that i love teaching. Then i have to choose the pupils level which i would like to teach. I do an attempt to the secondary school but i doesn't like it and one day i made a baby sitting and I discovered that teaching to young children would be wonderful.

Another reason is that i like the variety of subjects that there isn't elsewhere.

That's why i am here :D

Hye Orion! happy to see you here again!

I would have liked :blink: to propose a new subject today, but I did not have time (I have worked on vocabulary), but later in the evening if you want, we can do a summary or else? bye bye

And now, what could i say about secularity ?

well, it is a big subject...A person who is secular is a non-religious person. In France, a particularity is that the state is secular since 1905. To my mind I find this notion is great because if we take a look at the history of France, for example, we can notice that many wars are due to religion and there was a short time of peace when the "Edit de Nantes" was in place. In a way, this "édit" is a beginning at the secularity.

Nowadays, secularity is more than a non-religiuos way : it enables people to speak freely, their ideas, their religious opinions or their politician opinions have to be tolerate by other people if they stay private. Indeed to formulate an opinion about Nicolas Sarkozy, for example, does'nt lead to jail.

Hye Orion! happy to see you here again!

I would have liked :blink: to propose a new subject today, but I did not have time (I have worked on vocabulary), but later in the evening if you want, we can do a summary or else? bye bye

There is a text here which enables to speak about food and obesity. It could be the next theme. You can make a summary, as you want

see you

There is a text here which enables to speak about food and obesity. It could be the next theme. You can make a summary, as you want

see you

I think its a good subject but i will read it tomorrow because i have an headhack this evening..

see you

What is your answer if the judges ask : Have you never go to England?

My answer :

At the age of twelve or thirtheen, I was going to London with the school. It was a very short travel, just one day.

Besides the visit of the town, I remember to visited the museum thussauds with lot of celebrities and important personn as the england familie whose princess diana.

For this travel, I was taken a ferry boat for the first time and also the shuttle.

My dream is to go to Ireland. I find this island beautiful. I have some friends were going to there. We have seen the photograph...waouhhh!

Just a drawback : the weather!!! :cry: