Aller au contenu

A topic to speak english

emiliepe1984

Messages recommandés

Hello, I want to revise my english for the examination. So, I think it 's a good idea to speak here english. We can speak all topics. We can correct errors of other.

And if I begin to introduce me...

My name is Emilie, I'm twenty four years old and I pass CRPE for the second time in Reims.

I am waiting the result of my written.

Certainly, you see my low level :cry: , I look to you for help me.

• Réponses 95
  • Created
  • Dernière réponse

Membres les plus actifs

• emiliepe1984

• lenig2

• orion144

• fanaerie

Hello, my name is Marlène and I am twenty one years old. I pass the Crpe in Rouen for the first time. I am interested in speak in English because I choosed this language in option.

What topic would you like to talk about ?

Pour miabis:

I am taking the CRPE in Rouen for the second time. En anglais, "to pass" c'est "réussir"!

I am interested in speaking English with you all because I have chosen this language as an option for this exam.

Hey everybody!

I have already proposed such a topic, but It doesn't have success..

What I proposed was , that each days someone could have gave a subject on which we could talk; for instance: environment...

I think It is a good exercice ! (to use vocabulary, and to make sentences)

Who wants to do that?

hello , I'm Zai

I propose to work on articles together and to take summary of articles .

I have scripted and sent you an article on the following topic : sport and education in the USA.

We could work on an article per day. What do you think about this idea?

oh I have forgotten to introduce to me.

I have been taking the competitive exam of primary school for 3 years in Paris Versailles. I am very interested to communicate in english with you .

A notice

Emilie, don't forget the preposition "for" after "to wait": to wait for something or someone and "to pass" mean "to success"

High_school_Sports.doc

Si vous permettez:

Dans le titre: to speak (et non to speack)

lenig2: each day; someone could give; exercise

zai: to introduce me (pas "to me")

Je passe en vitesse alors voilà!

This is my summary of the text High School Sports. It's my first summary in English!! :getlost:

The text under scrutiny is an article taken from The Today in March 2008. The journalist is Michael Scheinder.

The author draws attention o the high school sports. This text leads us to wonder whether the high school games is good for the childrens.

I will start with the advantages to participe on school's sports teams, then I will argue that there are drawbacks.

In American high school being an athlete gives you a special status. It's a fashional phenomenon. In fact, 54% of the students participe on one of their school's sports teams. Even suprisingly, 40% of students athletes are girls. The people in towns support their school's sports teams with rigor.

But this phenomenon brings drawbacks. An implication is that the high school athletics is becoming less about sport and more about making a profit. The schools had turned the commercialization of their teams. One has to pay to look a match. But the teams make money from publicity. So much so that the coaches put pressure to win. Consequently, there are scandals for illegal recruiting and grade fixing. And more dangerous, the athletes use steroid.

By way of conclusion, it's approved that the sport is good in the life, but his commercialization is dangerous. In fact, at schoolthe sport has to stay a passion.

Hey everybody!

I have already proposed such a topic, but It doesn't have success..

What I proposed was , that each days someone could have gave a subject on which we could talk; for instance: environment...

I think It is a good exercice ! (to use vocabulary, and to make sentences)

Who wants to do that?

What a good idea ! Actualty, it is a part of the examination which is difficult to practice alone.

Well what about environment ...

It is a subject which is very important for the moment because of the global warming of the earth. Several governement search on this subject to find effective measures. If my memory doesn't fail, it seems to me that during the last discussion at the european concil, the head-government discuss about this subject.

Nowadays, some measures are taken as increase the part of clean energies to produce electricity such as wind energy or solar energy. Another point which is worked on is the reduction of the greenhouse gases such as CO2.

global warming = réchauffement climatique

clean energy = énergie propre

To work on a project = travail sur un projet

greenhouse gases = gaz à effet de serre

Summary and commentary of "High school sports : an american obsession

this document is extracted from the magazine Today in English of March 2008 and is written by Michaêl Schneider.

The headline of this article is entitled "highschool sports: An american obsession"

Indeed, the importance of the sport in american schools is a charachteristic of american education system.

More and more students belong to a sport school team. Furthermore, there are almost as many girls as boys (40 per cent)

Athletes are supported by their family. Actually, families are very proud of their child when they integrate a schooteam and when they make it win

the author compares sport school to a religion and gym to a cathedral.

Big high school, in Indiana for example count a lot of fans who don't miss any championship.

According to the author, sport is a real passion in USA but also a source of very important profits.

thanks to the advertisement, best athletes make earn a lot of money to the university administrators. Coaches and students are consequently under pressure to win.

Michael schneider speaks about child exploitation. He explains that interests are not shared and are very different. Gain for family is proudness but gains for administrators and advertisers are financial.

Sport in USA has lost its real value ; feel pleasure to move and progress, to open out with the others...

As a future teacher , I disapprove that sport is often a priority in USA . Sport is a important subject for child development but mathematics, french, foreign languages, history, artistic education are as important as sport education. Athletes students may have not time for working every subjects. It is unfair they succeed to have their diploma although they don't have a good average.

juste une petite correction si je peux me permettre (j'ai un deug d'anglais)=> à la fin they succeed in having...

en fait la construction c'est: succeed in + Base Verbale en ING