Aller au contenu

Speak easy!

del-leeloo261

Messages recommandés

Oh yes... I'm not really concentrated today.

Don't worry, I think it's great to correct each other ! :D

• Réponses 67
  • Created
  • Dernière réponse

Membres les plus actifs

• del-leeloo261

• moby

• téchiney

• rockette

Jours de popularité

Membres les plus actifs

[When some of us make a mistake, it would be interesting to correct him/her in order to not make this mistake on D-Day :P

yes leeloo i fullu agree with you... :P

and I would like to mention you just one little mistake (maybe you "write" too fast) : you should have written :"in order not to make this mistake" instead od "in order to not make this mistake"....

_bl_sh_

And when I make mistakes or if there are some expressions more english to express an idea, please it tell me !!! I want to speak in order to ameliorate my level!!!

:D:D;)

thank you moby!!! I did not remeber this word!!!! :blink:

that 's why it's so useful to speak all together!! ;):D

and how did you find life and people in Chicago, and more generally speaking in the United States moby???

oups, sorry, mistake on a surname :I wanted to ask that question about Chicago to Tijona...

cryin :blink: :P

I spent one year in Chicago but it was in 1993 ! So! Pretty a long time now ; and 2 years in Kenya speaking african english quite funny !

Wow ! Amazing !!

Do you know "Tele-langues"? There are some short extracts from Sky News, with a transcript and questions for each one. It is made by the CRDP of Bourgogne, but quite expensive ! I try to listen the extracts without watching the tv, it's very interesting :)

c marrant moi aussi j'ai vecu au kenya entre 97-2000

ms moi je suis tarée et suicidaire alors j'ai pris allemand au conours....

i m so stupid....

I went once to the US, Los Angeles: people were very open minded, but what really striked me was the way people paid attention to their body:real athletes, handsome people...BUT girls are not as nice as in Baywatch!

There are no fair haired girls with enormous breasts on beaches...they are rather plain...

I'd rather go to England near Worthing, I go there each year, very nice place.

And I love shopping in England for it is Pixieland!!!!And I'm fond of leprechauns!

I mean you can find elves, leprechauns...I have a whole collection :wub::wub:

del-leeloo261
I went once to the US, Los Angeles: people were very open minded, but what really striked me was the way people paid attention to their body:real athletes, handsome people...BUT girls are not as nice as in Baywatch!

There are no fair haired girls with enormous breasts on beaches...they are rather plain...

I'd rather go to England near Worthing, I go there each year, very nice place.

And I love shopping in England for it is Pixieland!!!!And I'm fond of leprechauns!

I mean you can find elves, leprechauns...I have a whole collection  :wub:  :wub:

Oh my god! How rich (ouh la la <_< ) is your english cryin

Me, I went on Florida when I was in "première" on Highschool. I lived two weeks in a portorican family who spoke a little english >>> it was very funny because I was supposed to improve ( :D thanks Moby) my english, but above all I had improve my spanish!

I also went to england during 2 weeks. My english was better after these trips.

I noticed that in Florida, the class was very different than in France. Students were valued by a QCM (what's the english for QCM?? :blink: ) and in history, they studied Europe history because their country history is too short :P

I would be glad to talk to you as I have msn.

I don't speak English very fluently but I have been in England and Ireland.I wish I

could come back to Ireland as soon as I have passed the exam(what's the English word for concours?)

I'm ok to give corrections in cases of mistakes.