Aller au contenu

Des gens pour bosser des sujets d'anglais ensemble???

nenette85

Messages recommandés

:wub: Bonjour ...

Alors je me permets de vous contacter... je ne passerais les oraux que dans un an ;-) car je vais m'inscrire pour la session 2008... oui, j'ai le temps pour réviser l'anglais...

Je voulais juste vous proposer mon aide si jamais vous vous trouviez "coincées" avec qqch, un tournure, ou expression orale... Je ne suis pas un kador, mais je suis bilingue... alors sur les règles écrites vous en connaissez bien plus que moi, mais pour l'oral je me défends. Bref, n'hésitez pas !

Bonnes chances à toutes !

Thank you very much Sandy27!!! On y pensera en tout cas moi oui parce que vu le niveau !!! lol

• Réponses 225
  • Created
  • Dernière réponse

Membres les plus actifs

• nenette85

• Sandy27

• BLA

• orion144

Membres les plus actifs

Here is my production :

This text comes from an article of the New York Times about lunch at school.

In this extract we learn that the Berkeley High School provides organic and fresh food for the students lunch. But these students haven't got the same point of view about food and claim sausages and hot dogs and so on.

Two years ago, organic food was introduced in Berkeley by a beret-wearing. This idea suited well to the Berkeley's image. But at the moment only 200 or 300 over 3000 students take a lunch at the food court which features organic food.

So there is a problem that parents and board of education members point out.

More than a problem of organic and fresh food at school, this article ask question : Why introducing such a food. The explication given by the text is that Berkeley is an enlightened city. But I see another reason to this change : it is the problem of obesity. The american are very concerned by this problem owing to their high rate of fat people. To reduce this rate and in order to making prevention, there is some campaigns to propose more vegetables and more healthy food at school. When I was in California few months ago, I could notice that people are very impacted by this problem especially for their children. Indeed many advertising campaigns are broadcasted on TV. I could notice too that in a burger house, parents bought less hamburgers and cola for their children than for themselves. Another comment that I would do is that California is nevertheless less affected by the obesity problems than other states because it is a wealthy state.

That's why this text doesn't especially deal wih the obesity problem but only about a healthier food for students.

....I have the feeling to do an exam. :wacko: I apprehend your reactions

Here is my production :

In this extract we learn that the Berkeley High School provides organic and fresh food for the students lunch. But these students haven't got the same point of view about food and claim sausages and hot dogs and so on.

Two years ago, organic food was introduced in Berkeley by a beret-wearing. This idea suited well to the Berkeley's image. But at the moment only 200 or 300 over 3000 students take a lunch at the food court which features organic food.

More than a problem of organic and fresh food at school, this article ask question : Why introducing such a food. The explication given by the text is that Berkeley is an enlightened city. But I see another reason to this change : it is the problem of obesity. The american are very concerned by this problem owing to their high rate of fat people. To reduce this rate and in order to making prevention, there is some campaigns to propose more vegetables and more healthy food at school. When I was in California few months ago, I could notice that people are very impacted by this problem especially for their children. Indeed many advertising campaigns are broadcasted on TV. I could notice too that in a burger house, parents bought less hamburgers and cola for their children than for themselves. Another comment that I would do is that California is nevertheless less affected by the obesity problems than other states because it is a wealthy state.

That's why this text doesn't especially deal wih the obesity problem but only about a healthier food for students.

I'ts great !! May I give you somme tricks in order to sound more fluent ? You'll have to say all this oraly don't you ? I don't want to bother ... Just tell me if you wish so...

Here is my production :

I'ts great !! May I give you somme tricks in order to sound more fluent ? You'll have to say all this oraly don't you ? I don't want to bother ... Just tell me if you wish so...

Yes of course, you're welcome.

Here is my production :

This text comes from a New York Times article focusing on lunch at school.

In this extract we learn that the Berkeley High School provides organic and fresh food for the students lunch. But these students haven't got the same point of view about food and claim for sausages, hot dogs and so on.

Two years ago, organic food was introduced in Berkeley by a beret-wearing. This idea suited well to the Berkeley's image. But at the moment only about 200 or 300 students over 3000 take a lunch at the food court which features organic food.

So parents and board of education members point out the problem.

More than the problem of organic and fresh food at school, they are asking the pending question : Why introducing such a food. The explication given by the text is that Berkeley is an enlightened city. But I see another reason to this change : it is the problem of obesity. The americans are very concerned by this topic owing to their high rate of fat people (I would say :" owing to their important overweight people rate") .

To reduce this rate and in order to make prevention, there are some campaigns to propose more vegetables and more healthy food at school.

When I was in California few months ago, I could notice that people are very impacted by this problem especially for their children. Indeed many advertising campaigns are broadcasted on TV. I could notice too that in a burger house, parents bought less hamburgers and cola for their children than for themselves. Another comment that I would make is that California is less affected by the obesity problems than other states because it is a wealthy state. (I would say : "partly because of the wellness of its population, or awareness of its population ;-) )

That's why ( I would prefer " In my opinion " ) this text doesn't especially deal wih the obesity problem but only about a healthier food for students.

Yes of course, you're welcome.

Ok, it's just few tricks... but it can sound a lot... :blush: I write it over your text may I ?

Bon j'ai fais qques modifications, le but étant de garder l'esprit de ton text hein on s'entend, c'est juste que qques tournures étaient trop "traduction litterales du français, mais pas fausses !! J'espère que ça te donnera des pistes...

Thank you sandy

I am studying your modifications and I have a problem with the sentence : (...) they are asking the pending question ...

I continue in french, it is easier :

C'est le sujet "they" qui me pose problème : on ne sait pas ce qu'il représente. Donc je voualis savoir si c'est une tournure qui s'utilise telle quelle où s'il faut modifier un peu la phrase pour savoir de qui on parle.

I will try to complete your summury ;) .

Some students find this idea good (featuring organic and fresh food at lunch) : for exemple Lynn who admitted it's better for health.

One other student point that the problem isn't the food, but the time they have to lunch : fourteen minutes aren't enough to appreciate cuisine.

In this town, food is become a political subject, beetwen student health, image of the city and differents points of vue from parents and Bord Education.

My opinion (others ideas ):

I find this project of diversification of food interessant. Indeed, school has also a mission of education about eating and health. Teatchers and food court have to explain how have a good nutrition, why students doesn't eat too much fat, sugar and salt, and alsol give the exemple.

But, in this case, there are many students who doesn't appreciate this new cuisine and bought fast food instead of organic food. There is a problem of communication about the project ! Perhaps, more explainations and debats about the school lunch order would have permetted to avoid this lack of understandnis.

What did you think about my "perfect" english ? :P

I will try to complete your summury ;) .

Some students find this idea good (featuring organic and fresh food at lunch) : for exemple Lynn who admitted it's better for health.

One other student point that the problem isn't the food, but the time they have to lunch : fourteen minutes aren't enough to appreciate cuisine.

In this town, food is become a political subject, beetwen student health, image of the city and differents points of vue from parents and Bord Education.

My opinion (others ideas ):

I find this project of diversification of food interessant (interesting). Indeed, school has also a mission of education about eating and health. Teatchers and food court have to explain how (to ?) have a good nutrition, why students doesn't (don't) eat too much fat, sugar and salt, and also give the exemple.

But, in this case, there are many students who doesn't (don't) appreciate this new cuisine and bought fast food instead of organic food. There is a problem of communication about the project ! Perhaps, more explainations and debats (debates) about the school lunch order would have permetted to avoid this lack of understandnis (understanding ?).

What did you think about my "perfect" english ? :P

Sandy, where are you?

I quote some errors but I think that I dont find out all of them.

Now about the debate.

I don't have the same point of view. I don't think that this text deals only with a good nutrition or not. Because it is possible to cook some healthy lunch with ordinary vegetables and ordinary meat. Cooking organic food is the in thing. To my mind, this food court is a failure because it is too different from what students are used to eat.

I have another question : how do you undestand the student who said that he had not time enough to eat. It seems to me that 40 minutes is largely sufficient to eat. Do you think that he would say he has 40 minutes between two lessons ?

Bonjour!!!

Bon je me lance!!!! Mais please corriger my mistakes!!!!

The tittle of this text is "school lunch oder: hold the organic tofu". it's an extract from the news paper "The New Yorks Times. The text deals with the student's food when they eat at school.

Accross the university, there is a owner of Doggie High: he made hot dogs, sausages... the students went here to eat for lunch. But parnets and board education have wanted to change this.

The university had wanted to arganize food with organic chicken and food more fruits and vegetables. they wanted to promote a goog food for a better health. They wanted to promote the cultural diversity in their university. They've got created a program with fruits, vegetables, organics when is possible and fresh food.

But the students said that even if it's a good idea, they don't have time (fourty minutes) to eat a real lunch and they prefer eat hot dog, hamburgers with fizzy drinks, it's more simply for their. That's why on 3000 students only 200 or 300 have bought at the court food. A student precizes that even if a newcafeteria have been built near the university, students have habits with the students life and nothing could change it.

To my mind, this idea to have a new cafeteria which propose fresh and natural food is a good idea in order to protect student's healthy. Notably to fight against overwight which touch a lot of young people in USA.

Voilà!!!!

Bon dites moi si j'ai oublié des choses importantes et si j ai fait des contresens!!! et surtout aider moi à corriger mes erreurs!!!

Merci!!

Sorry I've forgotten to put on line the second text:

It's ok now!!!!

We said... for saturday??? or sunday??? or monday???? What do you prefer?????

Good luck! :blush:

anglais_2.pdf

Ok, je ne suis pas du tout sûre de mes corrections mais je tente ;) Ah oui, la dernière phrase, que j'ai mis en vert, je ne sais pas, je ne suis pas sûre qu'on puisse le dire comme ça, j'ai un doute, quelque chose me gêne en fait...

I agree about the second text for Saturday.. :unsure:

Bonjour!!!

Bon je me lance!!!! Mais please corriger my mistakes!!!!

The tittle of this text is "school lunch order: hold the organic tofu". it's an extract from the news paper "The New Yorks Times. The text deals with students' food when they eat at school.

Accross the university, there is a owner of Doggie High: he prepares (or makes) hot dogs, sausages... Students come here to eat for lunch. But parents and board education tried to change this.

The university wanted to organize meals with organic chicken and more fruits and vegetables. they wanted to promote a goog food for a better health. They wanted to promote the cultural diversity in their university. So they created a program with fruits, vegetables, organics when it is possible and fresh food.

But the students said that even if it's a good idea, they don't have time (fourty minutes) to eat a real lunch and they prefer eat hot dogs, hamburgers with fizzy drinks, that's simpler for their. That's why on 3000 students only 200 or 300 have bought at the court food. A student precizes that even if a newcafeteria have been built near the university, students have habits with the students life and nothing could change it.

To my mind, this idea to have a new cafeteria which propose fresh and natural food is a good idea in order to protect student's healthy. Notably to fight against overwight which touch a lot of young people in USA.

Voilà!!!!

Bon dites moi si j'ai oublié des choses importantes et si j ai fait des contresens!!! et surtout aider moi à corriger mes erreurs!!!

Merci!!