Aller au contenu

Des gens pour bosser des sujets d'anglais ensemble???

nenette85

Messages recommandés

It's OK for saturday

• Réponses 225
  • Created
  • Dernière réponse

Membres les plus actifs

• nenette85

• Sandy27

• BLA

• orion144

Membres les plus actifs

Dites, on peut faire un break en français pour voir si on a bien compris le texte ?

Parce que si ca se trouve, je comprends pas bien non plus les autres résumés :P .

I will try to complete your summary ;) .

Some students find this idea good (featuring organic and fresh food at lunch) : for exemple Lynn who admitted it's better for health.

One other student points out that the problem isn't the food, but the amount of time they have to lunch : fourteen minutes aren't enough to appreciate cuisine.

In this town, food has become a political subject, beetwen student health, image of the city and differents points of vue from parents and Bord Education.

My opinion (others ideas ):

I find this project of food diversification interessant (interesting). Indeed, school has also a mission of education about eating and health. Teatchers and food classes have to explain how to have a good nutrition, why students (don't eat too much fat, sugar and salt, and also give the exemple.

But, in this case, there are many students who don't appreciate this kind of cuisine and bought fast food instead of organic food. There is a problem of communication about the project ! Perhaps, more explainations and debates on the school lunch order would have allowed to avoid this lack of understanding.

What did you think about my "perfect" english ? :P

Sandy, where are you?

I quote some errors but I think that I dont find out all of them.

Now about the debate.

I don't have the same point of view. I don't think that this text deals only about a good nutrition or not. Because it is possible to cook some healthy lunch with ordinary vegetables and ordinary meat. Cooking organic food is the in thing. To my mind, this food court is a failure because it is too different from what students are used to eat.

I have another question : how do you undestand the student who said that he had not time enough to eat. It seems to me that 40 minutes is largely sufficient to eat. Do you think that he would say he has 40 minutes between two lessons ?

So is it fourteen ou forty minutes to lunch ? I guess fourty, in my highschool memories ;-)

By the way, I did'nt read the text, so I do'nt really know what it is talking about, but your summaries gave me a good idea.... Somme points are not very clear to me, because I didn't understand the aim of the statements you made... But I find the exercice is a sucess... now you'll have to practice oraly!

I will try to complete your summary ;) .

Some students find this idea good (featuring organic and fresh food at lunch) : for exemple Lynn who admitted it's better for health.

One other student points out that the problem isn't the food, but the amount of time they have to lunch : fourteen minutes aren't enough to appreciate cuisine.

In this town, food has become a political subject, beetwen student health, image of the city and differents points of vue from parents and Bord Education.

My opinion (others ideas ):

I find this project of food diversification interessant (interesting). Indeed, school has also a mission of education about eating and health. Teatchers and food classes have to explain how to have a good nutrition, why students (don't eat too much fat, sugar and salt, and also give the exemple.

But, in this case, there are many students who don't appreciate this kind of cuisine and bought fast food instead of organic food. There is a problem of communication about the project ! Perhaps, more explainations and debates on the school lunch order would have allowed to avoid this lack of understanding.

What did you think about my "perfect" english ? :P

Sandy, where are you?

I quote some errors but I think that I dont find out all of them.

Now about the debate.

I don't have the same point of view. I don't think that this text deals only about a good nutrition or not. Because it is possible to cook some healthy lunch with ordinary vegetables and ordinary meat. Cooking organic food is the in thing. To my mind, this food court is a failure because it is too different from what students are used to eat.

I have another question : how do you undestand the student who said that he had not time enough to eat. It seems to me that 40 minutes is largely sufficient to eat. Do you think that he would say he has 40 minutes between two lessons ?

So is it fourteen ou fourty minutes to lunch ? I guess fourty, in my highschool memories ;-)

By the way, I did'nt read the text, so I don't really know what it is talking about, but your summaries gave me a good idea.... Some points are not very clear to me, because I didn't understand the aim of the statements you made... But I find the exercice is a sucess... now you'll have to practice oraly!

Bouuuuh sorry for the spelling mistakes !!

So is it fourteen ou forty minutes to lunch ? I guess fourty, in my highschool memories ;-)

Fourty (40) , I made a mistake :cry:

:blush: So it's enough to eat ! Ok, I only read you're summaries, but in my point of vue, the problem is larger than a debates on school lunch or parents advices, or board of education enforcements. It's the teens eating habits that are in cause. More over, its the society that is in cause... and overseas too... our own children tends to adopt the same eating habits and have the same eating disorders... The organic food is one of them, or how to intensify a topic, instead of solving it by learning to eat a balanced and natural meel.

Weel, this can be a way to conclude or to involve your country or your experience in the field of nutrition and children...

:blush: So it's enough to eat ! Ok, I only read you're summaries, but in my point of vue, the problem is larger than a debates on school lunch or parents advices, or board of education enforcements. It's the teens eating habits that are in cause. More over, its the society that is in cause... and overseas too... our own children tends to adopt the same eating habits and have the same eating disorders... The organic food is one of them, or how to intensify a topic, instead of solving it by learning to eat a balanced and natural meel.

Well, this can be a way to conclude or to involve your country or your experience in the field of nutrition and children...

Aie désolée pour les fautes de frappe ! Bon boulot... mes trois lutins m'attendent ! L'école est finie :D

Thank's a lot Sandy!!!! It's very nice to help us!!!!

:wub:

for the second text, ok for saturday!!!!!

Good courage.... (????)!!!! :unsure:

You're welcome !!

I'll try to connect myself on saturday, late in the evening... because I'm alone with my boys... It's a full day for me... But this time I will read the text, in order to have a clue on what you're talking about !

You're welcome !!

I'll try to connect myself on saturday, late in the evening... because I'm alone with my boys... It's a full day for me... But this time I will read the text, in order to have a clue on what you're talking about !

I found text 1 and read it...

Where can I found text two ?

Buy the way... after reading the text... I think you didn't point out the main argument , the aim of the text... or it isn't very clear in your summary :huh:

Ok, je le fais en français pour la rapidité et la clareté... le sujet principal du texte ne ressort pas tres bien... en lisant les résumés je n'avais pas saisi cela comme ça. Alors dans une ville comme Berkely ou tout est très politisé le débat sur l'alimentation fait rage. On se demande dans le texte les causes de l'échec d'un programme d'éducation alimentaire mis en place depuis deux ans. Initié par un chef venu faire une cuisine bio (ou naturelle) à base de porc bio (organic ;-) ) par opposition au hormones , et de légumes frais et naturels. Il s'agit d'opposer la "junk food" à la cuisine traditionnelle qui n'emporte pas tout les suffrages chez les jeunes. La question posée est celle des causes de cet échec... donc il faut le mentioner et les pistes vers notre système de cantine est tracé... les jurés vont y polonger...

C'est tellement plus clair en français!!!!!! Merci!!! Et puis ça n'a pas l'air compliqué comme ça!!!!

Merci encore Sandy! Le texte 2 est PJ un peu plus haut... en page 4 je crois!

C'est tellement plus clair en français!!!!!! Merci!!! Et puis ça n'a pas l'air compliqué comme ça!!!!

Merci encore Sandy! Le texte 2 est PJ un peu plus haut... en page 4 je crois!

Trouvé ;) Imprimé et lu ! Je serai de quoi vous parlez cette fois... hummm! Je le trouve moins évident franchement... Alors à samedi !