Aller au contenu

Pourquoi voulez vous devenir un PE (in english)?

celbru

Messages recommandés

Voilà tout est dans le titre : à l'oral, si on nous demande pourquoi on veut devenir professeur des écoles, ben c'est pas facile de répondre en anglais et de se justifier :blink:

Vous diriez quoi vous, en anglais bien sûr???? :D

i want to be teacher because it's a beautiful job. I want to help children who have difficult in french or maths for exemple. I love working with children and if i could give them some skills and knowledges and an education i will be happy.

Comment parler de son attrait pour l'aspect polyvalent du métier?

First, it is the polyvalent versatile aspect of the profession I am attracted by. The fact that teaching young children brings you to deal with different and multiple disciplins school subjects and also to be in contact with many people involved into the scolarity schooling of the children: the other teachers, the parents and families, the associations and so on.

C'est correct???

Comment parler de son attrait pour l'aspect polyvalent du métier?

First, it is the polyvalent (?) aspect of the profession I am attracted by. The fact that teaching young children brings you to deal with different and multiple disciplins (?) and also to be in contact with many people involved into the scolarity (?) of the children: the other teachers, the parents and families, the associations and so on.

C'est correct???

polyvalence = versatility

discipline = on dit plutôt " school subject"

scolarity = schooling ou education

bien c'est vrai que les idées viennent plus facilement en français :wink:

Pour moi, ce serait du style :

First I want become a school master in primary school for teach and educate pupils, then it's for transmit knowledge and teach the basic skills. Morevover I love working with children...

En fa

:blink: Oups j'ai appuyer sur "entrée" alors que j'avais pas fini ma phrase!!! En fait j'ai d'autres idées mais c'est pas évident de formuler ça avec lepeu de vocabulaire que j'ai en anglais :sad:

Bon je vais m'y coller et je reviens après!! :glare:

I could say:

First of all, I want to become a primary school teacher to have the opportunity to learn all along my life, in many different subjects. Actually the versatility aspect of the job is very interesting too. Moreover, it's a very creative job, because you have to imagine a lot of very different situations to improve children's interest.

si vous avez des vu des fautes d'anglais ou des suggestions????

merci pour ce post.. je passe demain!

bien c'est vrai que les idées viennent plus facilement en français :wink:

Pour moi, ce serait du style :

First I want become a school master in primary school for teach and educate pupils, then it's for transmit knowledge and teach the basic skills. Morevover I love working with children...

Je dirais plutôt "to" au lieu de "for":

First I want become a school master in primary school for to teach and educate pupils, then it's for to transmit knowledges and teach the basic skills. Morevover I love working with children...

Artifice >> Merci. ;)

I would like to become a primary school teacher for many reasons, the first one being that I believe in school and its missions and wish I could be part of this system. To teach children, to make them become open-minded persons, to find solutions in order to make every pupil succeed are things that make me want to do this job. The last reason is that by doing this job, we have to be in constant look for innovation and evolution.

My joke answer :

I want to be a teacher to be in the same school as my children, and to have a lot of holidays !!!

More seriously :

I want to give children roots and wings.

I used to like school when I was a child, and will always remember my first teacher

I would like to make my pupils interested in lessons, and I think there are many ways to learn,

it will be a challenge to try to find different ways of teaching !

That's it !

For me, it's tomorrow !

So...For a long time, I didn't know what I wanted to do...but I knew that I wanted to be useful for be of use to the society. And I liked children. So I decided to become a teacher. I want to bring them my knowledges but I'm sure that they will also bring me something. I think that teaching is not only giving a lesson to learn Teaching, is also to find how they will remenber this lesson.And it's because I want to permit it for all pupils, that I want to be a teacher.

;)

Alors ca c passé comment pour les personnes qui sont passées aujourdhui??? vous avez pu caser votre pk vous voulez devenir professeur des écoles??? Moi ils ne m'ont pas posé la question mais ca s'est bien passé dans l'ensemble je pense...