Aller au contenu

Do you want to speak English?

navyblue

Messages recommandés

Hye, is anybody here????

My english exam is on monday and I havn't spoken english for many years, so I would like to converse...

Those who have passed the test could give us there topic, couldn't you? It would be soooo nice... :wub: Thank you!!!

PS: can you correct my english... I think there are a lote of errors? :cry:

• Réponses 159
  • Created
  • Dernière réponse

Membres les plus actifs

• juju8684

• Yoake

• Veerginy

• emmabaret

Membres les plus actifs

Hye, is anybody here????

My english exam is on monday and I havn't spoken english for many years, so I would like to converse...

Those who If you have passed already (déjà) take (pass veut dire qu'on a été admis) the test could you give us there your topic, couldn't you? It would be soooo nice... :wub: Thank you!!!

PS: can you correct my english... I think there are a lote of errors mistakes? :cry:

I corrected your mistakes but I also do mistakes so ...

I'll take my english exam next week (on tuesday). Today I passed sport so I'm a little bit tired and I'll speak longer tomorrow !! Today, it is my break !!

Good luck

Julie

Ok, thanks Julie, ... olala how many mistakes can I do in only one sentence... It's a little scaring... I hope youre sport's test was great... Have a good rest!!!

Your welcome Yoake. My sport test was good but not great I don't know !! We spoke about swimming.

Does someone want to propose a topic about which spoken?

PS: You can also correct my mistakes.

Thank you Pah !!

Do you want to speak about the difficulty to be teacher?

I think that it is difficult because we have several lessons to teach. I also think that it is difficult to look after so many children.

And you what do you think about it?

reThank you Pah !! :P

I also think that the virtues of a teacher are to be unhurried and versatile. These two things are important I think

I'm back from the class trip and I'm very very very tired... I think I write already many mistakes. So I'll speak with you tomorow at afternoon, I hope... Bye, good night!

Hello everybody !!!!!!!!! :D

How are you today? Me, I'm fine because it's friday and this evening, it's the WEEK END !!!!!!!!!!!

What do you want to speak about today? I propose you the pets in France. Do you have pets and do you think that it's good to have pets?

I have a cat and I think it's important to have pets. I don't know how we can live without animals because they are so pretty and so intelligent. They know when we are not fine and then they come and love us. I think this is sufficient to feel better!!

And you, what do you think about pets?

Julie

PS : Je sais le sujet n'est pas terrible mais j'avais pas d'autres idées alors si vous avez autre chose à proposer ...

Hi!

can I join the group?

I'm starting my (revisions) and I need to practice...

And I love the topic of the day!

I have a dog, a berger malinois, I love it but it's a little stupid..

it's very nice, but stupid..

It's 3 years old and spends its day eating stones and all it can find..

so sometimes it's ill

it loves the sea and know how to make (apnée)!

and it sleeps on the back, pattes en l'air..

very strange..

and it's afraid of pétards du 14 juillet

well...i can see that i have to find a dictionary!

kiss

Can I join your english group ? I have some ddifficulties and I think it's a good idea to speack together. But I will make some mistakes... So...

I also have a cat. And of course I like animals. They are so faithful. Indeed my cat can feel when I am sad and she gives to me much tenderness. However I think it's too hard when they die this is why I will not have some more.

If you need a dictionary, you can go on www.wordreference.com (here is a dictionary)

I see that you love your dog as I love my cat. My cat also sleeps on the back !!

You can propose a new topic if you want because I have no idea any more.

Thank you for your answer

Julie

hey Julie!

I'm back from the school and I'm ready to speak english!!!

That was so sad today because one of my pupils leave in USA to live there!

Oh, I forgot to tell you!!!

I'm a teacher reliever (substituting??? I don't know how to say "remplaçante!") in an internationnal classroom!

My pupils come from all over the world. They are in majority: japaneses, americans, mexicans, british, irish...

That's a very good experience, except that I don't speak english with them, but only french. They have a particular teacher for the discipline... so...

Ok, let's go for the pets...

So, I ever had pets... When I was a child I had a dog, my "pupuce" who was so nice... And I say "Who" deliberatly, because she was like my sister. She was there when I was born, and she died when I was twelve... I was so sad, that I cried for one week...

Know, my parents have a new dog for three years...His name is "Gaspard" and I've never seen such a clever dog... He understands evrething and when he doesn't want to listen to something, he makes as he was deaf...

At home, I had two fisches but one of them was eaten by the other... So sad...

I think it's important to have pets at home, because unconsciously, it help us to live, and make us happy... Moreover, I personnaly think that it's important for children to have pets because its a reponsability and it help them to become more independant...

The negative point is that pets are a real responsability and we have to look after them. I find terrible the persons who take a pet and don't look after it, and more, those who beat it for pleasure. I think they will have to be punished for such a crime.

So, it's youre turn... Can you correct my sentences please??? Because I think there are many mistakes...