Aller au contenu

Do you want to speak English?

navyblue

Messages recommandés

hey Julie!

I'm back from the school and I'm ready to speak english!!!

That was so sad today because one of my pupils leave in USA to live there!

Oh, I forgot to tell you!!!

I'm a teacher reliever (substituting??? I don't know how to say "remplaçante!") (I don't know!!)in an internationnal classroom!

My pupils come from all over the world. They are in majorityI'd say most of them are but I'm not sure !!: japaneses, americans, mexicans, british, irish...

That's a very good experience, except that I don't speak english with them, but only french. They have a particular teacher for the disciplinethis lesson... so...

This job seems to be very great !!!!!

Ok, let's go for the pets...

So, I ever had pets... When I was a child I had a dog, my "pupuce" who was so nice... And I say "Who" deliberatly, because she was like my sister. She was there when I was born, and she died when I was twelve... I was so sad, that I cried for one week...

KnowNow (know c'est le verbe savoir), my parents have a new dog for three years...His name is "Gaspard" and I've never seen such a clever dog... He understands evrethingeverything and when he doesn't want to listen to something, he makes does as he was deaf...

At home, I had two fisches but one of them was eaten by the other... So sad...

I think it's important to have pets at home, because unconsciously, it helps us to live, and make us happy... Moreover, I personnaly think that it's important for children to have pets because it's a reponsability and it helps them to become more independant...

The negative point is that pets are a real responsability and we have to look after them. I find terrible the persons who take a pet and don't look after it, and more, those who beat it for pleasure. I think they will have to be punished for such a crime.

So, it's youre turn... Can you correct my sentences please??? Because I think there are many mistakes...

Remember that with He, She and It, you have to put a 'S' at the end of the verb.

Would you like to propose an other topic? I'm here until 5 o'clock !!

• Réponses 159
  • Created
  • Dernière réponse

Membres les plus actifs

• juju8684

• Yoake

• Veerginy

• emmabaret

Membres les plus actifs

Hello everybody!!

This morning I went to my discution of sport. I don't know if it was a success but now I must have to work english oral!!

I have a dog too. And he's name is Gaspard too!!!! He is a very nice dog, he brings lots of love in the family, he is 10 and he is as funny as when he was puppy!! In my family, two ays ago, my sister-in-law must let her dog dead (she must bring him at the veterinary...) because he was ill and very old (for a dog: he was 16!!). It was really a tragedy, she cries a lot and she was very. Our dogs are members of the family...

Hello everybody!!

This morning I went to my discution discussion like in french of sport. I don't know if it was a success but now I must have to have to work english oral!!

I have a dog too. And he's name is Gaspard too!!!! He is a very nice dog, he brings lots of love in the family, he is 10 and he is as funny as when he was puppy!! In my family, two ays ago, my sister-in-law must let her dog dead (she must bring him at I think it's to the veterinary...) because he was ill and very old (for a dog: he was 16!!). It was really a tragedy, she cries a lot and she was very... Yes she was very what? :P . Our dogs are members of the family...

When wen speak about animals we have to say "it"... but for me, particulary concerning the dog, I have many problems to say "it"... like it was a think...

A new topic Julie???

My inspiration today is a little lazy...

I didn't read all the topic you proposed on the post, but I can propose " the new communications medium" = electronical communication (on forums, via e-mail, via the chat, etc)

Good idea Yoake !!

So about it, I'd say that these medium are very useful because they permit us to communicate quickly, and cheaply. Nevertheless, speaking is also very important. The telephone and meetings are important for our life. So I think that forums and e-mail are very usefull and important and everything but they can't replace real meetings. They permit us to know personns from all over the world but we also need to speal with our neighbourg. (At leaust it's my case !!!!)

And you what do you think. Shall you correct my mistakes because I probably did a lot !!!! I'm very tired :D

Good idea Yoake !!

So about it, I'd say that these medium are very useful because they permit us to communicate quickly, and cheaply. Nevertheless, speaking is also very important. The telephone and meetings are important for our life. So I think that forums and e-mail are very usefull and important and everything can we say this in english... it seems to my very french but they can't replace real meetings. They permit us to know personns from all over the world but we also need to speal speak :P with our neighbourg. (At leaust it's my case !!!!)

And you what do you think. Shall you correct my mistakes because I probably did a lot !!!! I'm very tired :D

I agree with you Julie... New communications mediums have advantages and drawbacks... Advantages are : communicate very quikly, with personns all around the world and inexpensively, and it allow us to learn many things thanks to our correspondants. As we can do on this post: we share a while of our life, our sadness, our happyness, our knowledge... For me it's really wonderfull...

But, but... there are also many drawbacks to these mediums... It can cut (?) us from the real world, and we run the risk not having a real social life anymore: no more friends, no relationship with neighbours as you said...

Ok, it's youre turn to correct my mistakes!!! :P And I think you'll find more mistakes than I did in your text!

I agree with you Julie... New communications mediums have advantages and drawbacks... Advantages are : communicate very quikly, with personns all around the world and inexpensively, and it allows us to learn many things thanks to our correspondants. As we can do on this post: we share a whilepart (I think) of our life, our sadness, our happyness, our knowledge... For me it's really wonderfull...

But, but... there are also many drawbacks to these mediums... It can cut (?)ban maybe us from the real world, and we run the risk not havingnot to have a real social life anymore: no more friends, no relationship with neighbours as you said...

Ok, it's youre turn to correct my mistakes!!! :P And I think you'll find more mistakes than I did in your text!

That's ok !!!!!! I think you don't do so many mistakes as you say. Just be careful with the S at the end of trhe verb.

For me in 15 minutes, it is the week end and I have no internet during the week end so I'll be back on monday (and I'll have my english test on tuesday !!!!!!! HELP !!!!!!!)

Good week end :D and good work <_<

See you soon

Julie

ok Julie, good week end!

My english test is on monday... so... :cry:

Bye bye!!!!

Hey, the others, I see you are on this post... why don't you speak with us!!!! Hey let's go, don't be shy... I assure you that speaking permitts to remember the old english you have learned at high school ! (is that sentence english???)

hello

i would like speak with you but my english is realy so bad!!!! :cry:

i'm sure that they are many (fautes) in my message!!

can you help me?

I'm not really at ease to.

I think I do many mistakes (erreurs) to...

So, we'll can help eachother...!!!

I don't see any mistakes in you message now... so I think you cope with the written language better than you think!

Ok, can you propose a topic to speak for? (Is that english???)