Aller au contenu

Anglais 2009

bibaloo

Messages recommandés

Bonjour/bonsoir (selon l'heure de lecture du message !)

Je vois que tout le monde a profité du week-end plutôt que de bosser l'anglais ! :devil_2: Et bien je pense que nous avons tous eu raison !!!!! :wub:

Maintenant il faut s'y remettre... Je propose un sujet pour demain lundi 11 mai ; j'espère que nous serons toujours plusieurs à tenter d'y répondre !

Au programme, donc, pour demain, le texte : "Coffee : no boost in the morning" !

Accès direct ici :

http://www.crdp.ac-lyon.fr/a/ConcoursEdu/2...LV_Anglais3.pdf

Ou bien par là, en choisissant le sujet n°3 des annales de 2007 :

http://www.crdp.ac-lyon.fr/a/ConcoursEdu/S..._CRPE_Lyon.html

Bonne lecture, et bon courage à tous !

Bonjour Bibaloo,

Cool, je me demandais comment j'allais m'y prendre pour réviser.

Je viens d'imprimer le texte au taff, je le bosse un minimum dans les transports et j'essaie de mettre un post en soirée.

On fait combien de textes par semaine? Il y a beaucoup de personnes qui jouent le jeu?

A plus

Krystel777

Bonjour Bibaloo,

Cool, je me demandais comment j'allais m'y prendre pour réviser.

Je viens d'imprimer le texte au taff, je le bosse un minimum dans les transports et j'essaie de mettre un post en soirée.

On fait combien de textes par semaine? Il y a beaucoup de personnes qui jouent le jeu?

A plus

Krystel777

a priori il n'ya pas l'air d'y avoir foule sur ce post, j'essaie aussi de le faire, mais je le trouve assez court comme article..

on peut essayer de fair eun texte par jour, ou tous les deux jours en fonction des propositions

à plus tard

Coffee no boost in the morning

BBC News, 2007

Tout d'abord, cette première partie ne fait pas partie de mon résumé, c'était histoire de récapituler, de rassembler les idées

University of Bristol researchers : U of B

- caffeine eases withdrawal symptoms which build up overnight

- but does not make people more alert than normal = people no more alert

- studies into the effects of caffeine : all the drink does is counteract the mild caffeine withdrawal symptoms people are experiencing

- those who drink a caffeinated drink are no more alert than those who never consume one

The British Nutrition Foundation conference :

- only people who have avoid coffee for a while will get buzz from caffeine => je n'ai pas compris la phrase et du coup je n'en a pas parlé dans mon résumé...

the British Coffee Association : B C A

- regular drinkers did feel more alert

- because if they miss out, they feel sluggish and unable to get on with their day

Professor Peter Rogers, a biological psychologist :

- we do feel a boost from caffeine in the morning BUT it is probably due to a reversal of the withdrawal symptoms

- alertness you feel is you getting back to normal

- morning boost is what people think is useful about caffeine BUT if that does not happen, maybe it’s not that useful after all

- caffeine have some benefits such as preventing cognitive decline in the elderly

- but it’s best to opt for decaffeinated drinks

- regular consumer are in a cycle of withdrawal reversal

This text is an article untitled Coffee no boost in the morning. It was published on BBC News on the Internet. And, It is dated from 2007. But we don’t know the author.

A study was led to know if coffee or caffeinated drinks have benefits into the alertness of people. So the question is : Does coffee help to boost in the morning ?

In this article, the author presents us different points of view. Indeed, U of B researchers and B C A have opposed ideas. The first think coffee drinkers feel neither more alert than normal, nor more alert than people who never consume caffeinated drinks. On the contrary, the B C A is convinced that regular drinkers feel more alert. The reason evoked is that if they don’t have their morning coffee, they feel sluggish and unable all the day.

In order to come to an agreement, Professor Peter Rogers, a biological psychologist bring his opinion on this phenomenon. He explains why some people feel more alert after having their caffeinated drink.

It’s important to know that regular consumers are in a cycle of withdrawal reversal. The caffeine counteracts the withdrawal symptoms (as it is written line 9)

So, there are people who believe in the useful about caffeine because they feel a boost from coffee. However, Peter Rogers says it’s probably due to a come to normal, in fact it’s a reversal of the withdrawal symptoms.

To sum up, coffee boost in the morning is a false idea, but some caffeine drinkers believe it. On the other side, the Professor points out some caffeine benefits mainly about elderly. For example, it helps to keep alive cognitive abilities.

Moreover, he recommended avoiding caffeinated drinks.

I add we would have to prevent children drinking caffeinated drinks like coffee or coca-cola, red bull but also avoiding tea because there are exciting drinks. This article is interesting to make links between food behaviours’ children and their effects on their health. Furthermore, we can study this phenomenon during a science curse at school. For instance, pupils can make researches on coca-cola because I think many children drink it or at least they know it. So, they can take a coke label on a bottle and watch the composition (they note the percentage of caffeine, sugar). Also, they can compare with red bull which contains more caffeine than coke. Then, on the Internet for example, they can research what it is and the effect on sleep, if it is dangerous and in what proportion… an other day, we can fallow the lesson on fast-food.

The end!

bon personne n'était motive? j'aurais bien aimé pouvoir échange un peu...

krystel777 ?

krystel777 ?

Coucou tiGwen !

Je suis à la bourre, j'ai pas posté non plus pour l'oral pro... je vais essayer de me mettre au sujet ce matin, comme ça si tu veux on pourra échanger un peu par la suite !

krystel777 ?

Coucou tiGwen !

Je suis à la bourre, j'ai pas posté non plus pour l'oral pro... je vais essayer de me mettre au sujet ce matin, comme ça si tu veux on pourra échanger un peu par la suite !

ok, je note

en attendant, jm'en vais faire un touer du côté de l'OP

"Mieux vaut tard que jamais" :whistling: Voici ma production !

I have been given an article which was published on the 6th of March, 2007, on the website of the English Channel BBC News.

The main point of the article is made clear in the title : "Coffee 'no boost in the morning'". The article focuses on the effects of caffeine. The journalist wants to bring to our attention coffee doesn't have such effects as we believe it has.

To begin with, I will briefly summarize the main arguments presented in the text. Then, in a second part, I will share with you my personal feelings and lastly I will conclude with a few remarks on why this text is interesting.

This text was published after a survey had been made about caffeine, by researchers of Bristol's University. It tells us about the effects of caffeine, and more : the non-effects. British Coffee Association said people who drink coffee regularly felt more alert, and some consumers said they did feel asleep if they couldn't drink coffee on morning. But, researchers showed only irregular drinkers could feel that way. Professor Peter Rogers tried to explain it : what people feel when they often drink coffee is when they get back to an above normal level of caffeine. He told us about the benefits of drinking coffee every day : it can prevent cognitive decline. But he nuanced his words by advicing drinking decaffeinated products.

I agree with the main arguments of the article. Coffee can be an addiction so that our body can't feel the effects any more. I don't feel at ease with the benefits of caffeine Professors Rogers explained, because I don't drink coffee at all. So, I hope he's wrong !

This text can be used in a classroom, to inform pupils about the effects of caffeine. Maybe they can make a little survey by asking their parents how they feel after drinking coffee.

To finish up, I would like to say that it's great BBC News gives an article to prevent ways of acting with caffeine. Although I don't think many people will agree with it.

"Mieux vaut tard que jamais" :whistling: Voici ma production !

I have been given an article which was published on the 6th of March, 2007, on the website of the English Channel BBC News.

The main point of the article is made clear in the title : "Coffee 'no boost in the morning'". The article focuses on the effects of caffeine. The journalist wants to bring to (il est pas en tro^p ce "to"?)our attention : coffee doesn't have such effects as we believe it has.

To begin with, I will briefly summarize the main arguments presented in the text. Then, in a second part, I will share with you my personal feelings and lastly I will conclude with a few remarks on why this text is interesting. c bien d'annoncer ton plan, ce que je ne fais jms moi en anglais...

This text was published after a survey had been made about caffeine, by researchers of Bristol's University. It tells us about the effects of caffeine, and more : the non-effects. British Coffee Association said people who often drink coffee regularly felt more alert, and some consumers said they did feel asleep (bien le mot pour remplacer unable et sluggish) if they couldn't drink coffee on morning. But, researchers showed only irregular drinkers could feel that way. Professor Peter Rogers tried to explain it : what people feel when they often drink coffee is when they get back to an above normal level of caffeine. He told us about the benefits of drinking coffee every day : it can prevent cognitive decline. But he nuanced his words by advicing drinking decaffeinated products.

I agree with the main arguments of the article. Coffee can be an addiction so that ? our body can't feel the effects any more. I don't feel at ease with the benefits of caffeine Professors Rogers explained, because I don't drink coffee at all. So, I hope he's wrong !

This text can be used in a classroom, to inform pupils about the effects of caffeine. Maybe they can make a little survey by asking their parents how they feel after drinking coffee. yes!

To finish up, I would like to say that it's great BBC News gives an article to prevent ways of acting with caffeine. Although I don't think many people will agree with it.

je constates que tu utilises pas mal le "have been -ed"

Merci pour tes commentaires !

Pour le plan que j'annonce en intro, je le tiens de ma prof d'anglais l'an passé, elle nous avait donné un squelette d'intro à remplir... c'est + simple, on ne perd pas de temps le jour J à se casser la tête à faire une bonne intro, et on laisse une bonne première impression !

This text is an article untitled Coffee no boost in the morning. It was published on BBC News on the Internet. And, It is dated from 2007. But we don’t know the author. Effectivement tu peux essayer d'étoffer un peu ton intro :wink:

A study was led to know if coffee or caffeinated drinks have benefits into the alertness of people. So the question is : Does coffee help to boost in the morning ?

In this article, the author presents us different points of view. Indeed, U of B researchers and B C A have opposed ideas. The first thinks coffee drinkers feel neither more alert than normal, nor more alert than people who never consume caffeinated drinks. On the contrary, the B C A is convinced that regular drinkers feel more alert. The reason evoked is that if they don’t have their morning coffee, they feel sluggish and unable all the day.

In order to come to an agreement, Professor Peter Rogers, a biological psychologist brings his opinion on this phenomenon. He explains why some people feel more alert after having their caffeinated drink.

It’s important to know that regular consumers are in a cycle of withdrawal reversal. The caffeine counteracts the withdrawal symptoms (as it is written line 9)

So, there are people who believe in the useful about caffeine because they feel a boost from coffee. However, Peter Rogers says it’s probably due to a come to normal, in fact it’s a reversal of the withdrawal symptoms.

To sum up, coffee boost in the morning is a false idea, but some caffeine drinkers believe it. On the other side, the Professor points out some caffeine benefits mainly about elderly. For example, it helps to keep alive cognitive abilities.

I add we would j'aurais mis "should" (j'ai compris que tu voulais dire "nous pourrions/devrions") have to prevent children drinking caffeinated drinks like coffee or coca-cola, red bull but also avoiding tea because there are exciting drinks. This article is interesting to make links between food behaviours’ children (j'aurais placé "children" avant food behaviours') and their effects on their health. Furthermore, we can study this phenomenon during a science curse at school. For instance, pupils can make researches on coca-cola because I think many children drink it or at least they know it. So, they can take a coke label on a bottle and watch the composition (they note the percentage of caffeine, sugar). Also, they can compare with red bull which contains more caffeine than coke. Then, on the Internet for example, they can research what it is and the effect on sleep, if it is dangerous and in what proportion… an other day, we can fallow je connais pas ce verbe, c'est pas "follow" que tu veux dire ? the lesson on fast-food.

Bravo bravo, j'aime beaucoup ton texte, on te sent à l'aise ! Bonne idée ta description précise de séance. Surtout tu manies à merveille les petits "link words" et ça j'aime beaucoup et les jurés aussi !! Tu n'as qu'à bosser un peu ton intro et ça devrait aller.

Merci pour tes commentaires !

Pour le plan que j'annonce en intro, je le tiens de ma prof d'anglais l'an passé, elle nous avait donné un squelette d'intro à remplir... c'est + simple, on ne perd pas de temps le jour J à se casser la tête à faire une bonne intro, et on laisse une bonne première impression !

This text is an article untitled Coffee no boost in the morning. It was published on BBC News on the Internet. And, It is dated from 2007. But we don’t know the author. Effectivement tu peux essayer d'étoffer un peu ton intro :wink:

In this article, the author presents us different points of view. Indeed, U of B researchers and B C A have opposed ideas. The first thinks coffee drinkers feel neither more alert than normal, nor more alert than people who never consume caffeinated drinks. On the contrary, the B C A is convinced that regular drinkers feel more alert. The reason evoked is that if they don’t have their morning coffee, they feel sluggish and unable all the day.

In order to come to an agreement, Professor Peter Rogers, a biological psychologist brings his opinion on this phenomenon. He explains why some people feel more alert after having their caffeinated drink.

I add we would j'aurais mis "should" (j'ai compris que tu voulais dire "nous pourrions/devrions") have to prevent children drinking caffeinated drinks like coffee or coca-cola, red bull but also avoiding tea because there are exciting drinks. This article is interesting to make links between food behaviours’ children (j'aurais placé "children" avant food behaviours') and their effects on their health. Furthermore, we can study this phenomenon during a science curse at school. For instance, pupils can make researches on coca-cola because I think many children drink it or at least they know it. So, they can take a coke label on a bottle and watch the composition (they note the percentage of caffeine, sugar). Also, they can compare with red bull which contains more caffeine than coke. Then, on the Internet for example, they can research what it is and the effect on sleep, if it is dangerous and in what proportion… an other day, we can fallow je connais pas ce verbe, c'est pas "follow" que tu veux dire ? the lesson on fast-food.

Bravo bravo, j'aime beaucoup ton texte, on te sent à l'aise ! Bonne idée ta description précise de séance. Surtout tu manies à merveille les petits "link words" et ça j'aime beaucoup et les jurés aussi !! Tu n'as qu'à bosser un peu ton intro et ça devrait aller.

ok mc pour tes rmq, j'ai du mal avec les would, should... mais peux-tu m'expliquer pkoi tu mettrais should ?

en effet ct bien follow, il me semblait bien que ce ke j'avais écrit ne sonnait pas très english..

bon sinon, je pense qu'on avait compris la même chose, on n'a pas du faire de contre-sens...

il faudra s'en faire un autre très prochainement :wink:

Oui on pourrait s'en donner un d'ici jeudi ?

Perso, je pense que je vais essayer d'en faire 2 à 3 par semaine... J'aurais aimé en faire plus mais je me rends compte que j'y passe bcp de temps alors que cet oral n'est "que" coeff 1, contre coeff 4 pour l'oral pro... Du coup faut miser un max sur ce gros oral.

Ca t'irait 2 à 3 sujets par semaine ?