Aller au contenu

time to speak English

guillaume

Messages recommandés

well, scarlitoune, I am not Kiwi but i guess you were talking to me (not for the hubby though!! :blush: )

for the sequence, I think you have to "build" one starting from the document you are given: for instance if there are 4 different watches (lesson "what time is it?") then you have to imagine how you could use this document: when are you going to introduce it and how? what needs to come after it? or before...

well it's late now, but I hope I am clear enough! :huh:

for the 20/20, I really don't konw how i was able to get it! I just made a summary of what I had heard and then commented on it...but the theme was not really interesting (Scottish and Welsh are more likely to call themselves "Scottish " and "Welsh" whereas Asians or Africans living in the UK rather call themselves "British"...)

but don't worry: you are far better than I am, so there won't be any problem with you! and it counts for 3/4 !

bye !

good night!

• Réponses 100
  • Created
  • Dernière réponse

Membres les plus actifs

• mimi63

• guillaume

• scarlitoune

• Kiwichick

Membres les plus actifs

Hello everybody,

Scarlitoune, obviously you'll get a 15/15 for the oral part of the exam: even though the theme is not interesting and you don't have so much to say on it, the grade they give you is for your accent, vocabulary..... so, no problem. I bet on something, they'll listen to you and then they'll say "how come you speak so well?... and you'll start talking about your husband and they'll forget about their tape.... that's what happened for me last year...A piece of advice for the didactic part: introduce the main targets of the lesson and what you would have done before that lesson and what you would do after it. And that's it!!!! :) good luck to you all who know you're going to the orals.... I'm still waiting... :cry:

Hi everybody!

I'm not very self confident in English but I understood that to progress I have to practise....so may I participate to your conversation??? :)

I think that my main problem to succeed at the exam is the comprehension and the fact that my english is not fluent....

Concerning the second part of the exam, I think that everybody is abble to make a good analysis of the documents after a good practise.

Do you understand what I said? :blush:

(pfiouuu....j'ai mis un moment avant d'écire tout ça....j'ai vraiment besoin d'entrainement....sinon, je vais regarder le jury dans le blanc des yeux et c'est tout! :cry: )

See you!

Kpouch

HI GUYS !

Very interesting to read you all. :wub: It helps me thinking in english

Can I join you a bit ?

I spent one year in the Usa and a few months in GB, but it was so long ago ( ho my god! i didn't realize i was so old !!!).

Today i feel that my english is gone because i didn't practice at all for years !

And i don't know why, you may think i'm weird, but when i want to speak english that often spanish words comming thru my mind.

Anyway I wrote a few words please point(..) my mistakes,

I have to go pick up my baby now so

see you soon every body !!!

(what's going on with the" english chat session" ? seems a good idea

BYe

Actually should we set a date and time for a session ?

Let's say tomorrow at 18.00 o'clock ? If anybody is interested ? Or earlier, later... ?

Unfortunatly I couldn't be here at 6 pm today, i'll be dancing....

next time maybe ( i'd rather chat after 8:30 pm when my baby is sleeping otherwise it's quite impossible !)