• Created
  • Dernière réponse

Membres les plus actifs

• mimi63

• guillaume

• scarlitoune

• Kiwichick

Membres les plus actifs

6 pages yet !! This topic is becoming popular !! :)

thanx Kiwichick for your participation in helping others (eventho you do some mistakes too ;) )

anyway, i had planned to barbecue tonight with some friends of mine and have diner outside, but the wind blows kinda strongly...it just screws my plans !! :cry:

It's really nice to live in Provence but this fuc*** wind is killing me !!!

I don't have any magical methods to help you improve your English in one month, so there's nothing to worry about, just stay calm and try to make short sentences, use some connectors (I will list them if you want), and use your best accent !!

pretend = faire semblant !

eventho s'ecrit il me semble even though...à verifier !

Good Luck ! ;)

Hi there. It's fun to practice on this forum.

So, are you all getting ready for the examination? I mean the english part of it anyway???

By the way, I am "scarlitoune" (not my real name of course but it was to please my daughter "scarlett" :) )

How is everyone this evening?

It's me again : scarlitoune.

I just wanted to ask you if you wanted to talk about education (or politics or???) in english speaking countries??? (oops I'd better make sure you have not already spoken about it!!! <_< )

Maybe we could ask a few questions and everyone or anyone could just give their answers and we can see everyone's point of view.

That might be helpful for the exam?????????????????

Tell me what you think!!!!!!!!!!!

talk to you later

scarlitoune

Chers forumiens,

Pourquoi ne pas organiser de temps à autre des soirées sur le "chat" afin de perfectionner votre anglais ou autre... Cela vous obligerait à réagir au plus vite pour répondre à vos interlocuteurs sans avoir le temps de chercher la bonne structure ...

Si vous souhaitez organiser un chat à thème "parlons anglais" faites-moi signe, je me chargerai de faire passer le message ! :)

Oh yes, what a great idea, a chat in english! But I am too long and my english is too hesitant... it will be hard for me, but why not trying!

This evening I've just seen two episods of "Friends" in english of course! (but with the subtitles :blush: )

Now, I am going to do the housekeeping!

désolee pour "pretend"..en fait j'avais pas pensé au sens profond du terme et c'est vrai que c'esta ssez logique...

Sorry guys (and girls )!

hi buddies !

I'm in my 2nd year at the teacher training college. That means I passed the exam last year. I spent one year in England, so if I can be of any help...

Not much to say about the English exam though. Just have a look at the different tenses. It' so important ! I read few messages like "I've seen that film last year", don't make that mistake during the oral exam. Well, I trust you, you 'll be fine for sure !

Wish you good luck

hi buddies !

I'm in my 2nd year at the teacher training college. That means I passed the exam last year. I spent one year in England, so if I can be of any help...

Not much to say about the English exam though. Just have a look at the different tenses. It' so important ! I read few messages like "I've seen that film last year", don't make that mistake during the oral exam. Well, I trust you, you 'll be fine for sure !

Wish you good luck

yes, you could help us .... you just have to give us some english neurones and it will be ok !!

is that true that ( ;) ) if you make grammar mistakes you don't have 10/20? because it's very difficult for me to speak and be carrefuly at the same time to the grammar (re ;) )

exept the tense are there anything else to make very attention?

Please put a new message each time you talk about a new topic.

:P :P :P (alot of chatters would love to go on these web sites... imagine how difficult it will be to find these sites when this post will reach a 100 pages? :P )