Aller au contenu

time to speak English

guillaume

Messages recommandés

finally, I hang up with you guys. It seems that I hadn't talk

(aucune idée pour le temps) english since my "bac". I'm really

scared of this so imminent exam. Sorry to bother you with that !

I tryed to work on my understanding but it's more difficult to

practice. My anguish is growing while the timer's activing…

That's the reason why I'm so hurry to chat with all of you !!

Is that idea running its course ?

Please slang me if I made mistakes…

• Réponses 100
  • Created
  • Dernière réponse

Membres les plus actifs

• mimi63

• guillaume

• scarlitoune

• Kiwichick

Membres les plus actifs

finally, I hang up with you guys. It seems that I hadn't talk

(aucune idée pour le temps) english since my "bac". I'm really

scared of this so imminent exam. Sorry to bother you with that !

I tryed to work on my understanding but it's more difficult to

practice. My anguish is growing while the timer's activing…

That's the reason why I'm so hurry to chat with all of you !!

Is that idea running its course ?

Please slang me if I made mistakes…

May I join you ??

I don't have so much vocabulary in english, but it's nice to read you and I am also trying to think in english.

I just read (?) a few messages about the "oral pro", and that was very useful for me. I know now what kind of questions we are supposed to answer to.

Are you working easily, waiting for the results ? I don't, because it's very frustrating, but even this year is not the good one, we will need all of these knowledges for next year .... :blush:

OK, thank you for your attention.

See you ....

Good luck to all of you

Thank you Kiwichick ! :)

And the rain is back ! In spite of the fact I am "bretonne", I hate the rain ... But I love pancakes !! :D

So, why did you choose the english for this exam ? Is it the first foreign language you learned at school or the one you control the best ?

I learned first german, but I haven't spoke german since ... 18 years ... Yes, I am very very old .... ;)

Recently, I lived a few years in Sweden, where it is so easy to speak english : everybody over there is speaking fluently english, even old people. That's amazing ! I think that we have a lot to learn about this school system.

It's time for me to prepare the dinner for my kids, so I say you : bye, see you, and have a good evening.

hey guys, i just realized that if I passed the first part of the "competition" (i'll know that tomorrow morning around 11am), I can be called for the english oral exam as early as the 23rd, meaning in 9 days :( :( :(

I'm not scared not to understand the document in english. I should have to difficulty but as far as the other part is.... I do need to learn what they expect from us... I did read the bordas book in october but it's all so far away.... It seems like another life...

Does any of you have a very clear explanation of what is expected for that second part of the exam ??? (not the official stuff, i Have that)

If not, don't worry, I'll find out :)

anyway, keep talking and hoping. We'll make it (will we?)

a very :cry: scarlitoune

hi guys!

I also want to improve my english with you all, if it's OK for you! :P

I have lived in Canada for one year (I was on exchange ) and my boyfriend came along so I have to admit: I did not improve my english as much as I could if I'd been on my own... the most terrible thing is that I make a lot of mistakes although I loooove (!!) speaking in English!

I wanted to let you know that the "jury " does not seem so severe according to my experience with the CNED: I received a 20/20 at the audio part! the guy said he had been part of jurys for many years and that very good "performances" (such as mine, of course.. hahha!!!) deserved 20/20!!!

now, I know the second part of the exam may be a little more difficult (for us all maybe) : 20 minutes to prepare ?? I can't imagine how we are going to make it!! maybe we should keep in mind some very important points:

-content (grammar, vocabulary, cicilzation...)

-prerequisites

-age of the targetted children

-does the document take the 4 "compétences" into account ( expression orale, compréhension orale, expression écrite, compréhension écrite)...

-what kind of activities you can make thanks to it

if you have other ideas please complete this list (or correct me if I am wrong!)

Bye for now!

:wub:

compétences = skills

You have 15 minutes to prepare the second part (enfn, je crois). This part is done in French.

This is the way I proceed :

1/ Presentation of the document :

- Analyse du support : texte / illustrations. A propos du texte, occupe t'il une place importante dans le document ? Quel lexique est utilisé ? Est il varié ? Y a t'il un titre ? Est ce que la situation présente des structures variées ou beaucoup de répétition (pour permettre aux élèves d'imprimer le bloc lexical de la leçon) ? l'illustration permet-elle d'aider l'élève à la compréhension du texte ? Quelle place occupe t'elle ?

- Analyse de l'objectif visé vis à vis du cycle concerné : Quel est l'objectif ? développer un des 4 savoirs-faire (compréhension orale/ expression orale/ compréhension de l'écrit / expression écrite) :

(le but de l'enseignement des langues à l'école primaire vise essentiellement à communiquer et transférer un certain capital de mots pour que l'élève puisse parler de lui (dire son nom, son âge, s'il a des frères et soeurs, des animaux, connaître les couleurs, les aliments, certains adjectifs exprimant les sentiments - sad, happy, bad, good, cold, hot - ou l'aspect - thin, fat, noisy, quiet, messy, tidy ... connaître les nombres cardinaux jusqu'à 1000, les saisons, les jours de la semaine, savoir dire l'heure, savoir se décrire physiquement- taille, couleur des yeux, des cheveux - connaître le vocabulaire du corps humain...

Tout se fait à l'oral pour permettre d'éveiller chez les élèves une conscience phonologique par rapport à leur propre langue mais ils conservent une trace écrite des leçons (conscience graphologique et orthographique). On met en place des activités de découverte pour découvrir essentiellement du nouveau lexique, suivies d'activités de rebrassage ou de réactivation (souvent sous forme de jeu, le but étant par des exercices de répétitions de mémoriser ce qui a été vu).

On joue beaucoup sur l'anticipation du sens par des documents iconographiques accompagnés d'un enregistrement présenté par le maître (sa voix ou sous forme de bulle)).

2/ Quelle est l'activité de l'élève ? Quelle tâche doit il accomplir ? A quel niveau du cycle peuvent elles s'adapter (ces activités) ? Question de la faisabilité de la tâche par l'élève ? Dans quelle situation se trouve t'on ? Situation de découverte (de nouveau lexique) ? situation de réactivation ? situation d'institutionnalisation ? situation d'évaluation ?

Pas d'analyse de la grammaire en primaire, que du lexique (mots ou structures) en vue d'être mémorisé.

Well, I'm not sure it's the correct way to analyse the document. Anyway, this is the way I was taught by the IUFM (for the Capes) and I also use it for this exam.

:wub::wub::wub:

my mistake! you are right: 15 minutes only!

I have a question though: aren't we supposed to describe the document (what you've just done) AND present a possible work unit based on it?

En français pour être + claire: on doit aussi inventer une séquence pédagogique et donc être capable de la décrire (qui? quoi? où? comment? pourquoi?...)

c'est ce que j'ai fait avec le CNED et c'est bien ce que mes correcteurs attendaient..maintenent la question est de savoir si c'est gérable en 15 minutes sans trop la bâcler..... aie aie :cry:

qu'en pensez-vous?

my mistake! you are right: 15 minutes only!

I have a question though: aren't we supposed to describe the document  (what you've just done) AND present a possible work unit based on it?

En français pour être + claire: on doit aussi inventer une séquence pédagogique et donc être capable de la décrire (qui? quoi? où? comment? pourquoi?...)

c'est ce que j'ai fait avec le CNED et c'est bien ce que mes correcteurs attendaient..maintenent la question est de savoir si c'est gérable en 15 minutes sans trop la bâcler..... aie aie :cry:

qu'en pensez-vous?

Bâcler, bâcler, de toute façon en 15 minutes, tu bâcles :P

Non, sérieusement 15 min c'est suffisant si tu t'en tiens à l'essentiel, des notes seulement. 3, 4 mots pour chaque partie pour te servir de support et après tu brodes dessus !

Hi froggies :) (oh just kidding :D , I am one myself :)

I don't understand what you are trying to explain kiwi??? What are we supposed to do exactly? prepare a whole "SEQUENCE" in 15 minutes???

Can you give us (me really :) :) :) ) a short example.

And can you give us (me me me :P ) some advice to get 20/20 on D day :)

I'll need all the points I can get to make up for the other tests (sciences :( )

By the way kiwi, you say your hubby is from the north of england??? where exactly? Mike is from Newcastle (the best football team ever (in His dreams anyway :) )

scarlitoune

Scarlitoune, I read on an other post that you have passed the first part of this exam. I don't know to say "admissible" in english ...but i know to say :

CONGRATULATIONS !

I must still wait during 3 days. Expecting the 17Th of May, I'm working ....but it seems very difficult to know all the program !

Good luck !