Aller au contenu

discussion en anglais...

floforprof

Messages recommandés

I add that : these evaluations permit, particularly in nursery school to détect handicap (eyes, ears, motricity...) and slow development (physical or intellectual), the observations are very important too.

first of all, and in particular when you are a "young" teacher (unexperienced one), children's evaluation allows you to identify the level of your class,

I think It is important, same if you have experiences, to make some evaluations to know the level of your class because each year class is different because children are different....

Yes you're right for the nursery school of course.

For evaluations, we'll always need them, but when I wrote I thought that will be even more helpful for us that are inexperienced

• Réponses 202
  • Created
  • Dernière réponse

Membres les plus actifs

• blabliblo

• sarah leroux

• Leau

• pteninie

For evaluations, we'll always need them, but when I wrote I thought that will be even more helpful for us that are inexperienced

Yes, it is very important at the begining of our experience.

Questions ?

I don't remember exactly...

- What do you think about the banning of mobile phones in school ? (think : insult, video-phone...)

- Do you know Childline ? Is it exist in France ?

- How can you explain that often nobody sees a child is manhandled or handled roughly ?

- What is your reactions if at school you have some suspicious about a child who is handled roughly ? What do you do ?

What is this childline ?

Is it a phone number to call when children have problem, for example when they are handled roughly ?

What is this childline ?

Is it a phone number to call when children have problem, for example when they are handled roughly ?

Yes, it is. In UK it is an important line phone which concerns all chidren for all their problems (drug, sexual, insult, bullying, ...). They phone anonymously.

What is this childline ?

Yes, it is. In UK it is an important line phone which concerns all chidren for all their problems (drug, sexual, insult, bullying, ...). They phone anonymously.

Like with the 119 in France then, even if it's particularly for the children that are ill-treated ?

So I try to answer

To my mind, the decision of banning cellular phones is quite normal, because children needn't to phone at school. Moreover, when they bring expensive things at school; the risk to be stolen increase, and mobile phones are so expensive that others pupils may want to steal THEM.

Childline is a line children can call when they need help. For instance, when there is violence against them. In France, we have the same thing; children can call the 113 To find the help they need

Maybe, it is due to the fact that this child wants to hit the signs of violence, so nobody is conscious of the situation, so the child stay without any help

in a school, I Would try to have evidences, and I try to speak with him but such a situation is difficult to foresee, and i don't know precisely what my reaction will really be

Like with the 119 in France then, even if it's particularly for the children that are ill-treated ?

I think in France there are several green numbers for children (drug, alcool, ill-treated, perhaps manhandle) but I am not sure.

So I try to answer

To my mind, the decision of banning cellular phones is quite normal, because children needn't to phone at school (yes : disturb teacher and mates, no respect). Moreover, when they bring expensive things at school; the risk to be stolen increase, and mobile phones are so expensive that others pupils may want to steal THEM. (it is another good point, I didn't think about that !)

Childline is a line children can call when they need help. For instance, when there is violence against them. In France, we have the same thing; children can call the 113 To find the help they need (quite right)

Maybe, it is due to the fact that this child wants to hit the signs of violence, so nobody is conscious of the situation, so the child stay without any help (What do you think about the attitude of people who know but who don't speak ?)

in a school, I Would try to have evidences, and I try to speak with him but such a situation is difficult to foresee, and i don't know precisely what my reaction will really be (are you alone to resolve this problem in school ?)

I think in France there are several green numbers for children (drug, alcool, ill-treated, perhaps manhandle) but I am not sure.

ill-treated = manhandled :P ;)

The 119 is for all forms of ill-treat (not only hit children)

It seems I don't know the 113 ?? :huh:

new topics :

By Leau : cigarets and laws on their use ?

By me : What is the difference between educate and teach ?

Hello Blabliblo ! :)

How do you feel about your english test ? Are you satisfied, disappointed...?

(excuse me for the digression...)

Hello Blabliblo ! :)

How do you feel about your english test ? Are you satisfied, disappointed...?

(excuse me for the digression...) your're welcome !

I am satisfied because I was cool (no trac) and I understood the text and the questions. Moreover, I was able to speak easely but my english was not correct. However, the examiners were cool and they help me for some tecnical words.

I think, they try to see if you can communicate (particularly).

Advice :

=> stay calm, don't try to make difficult sentences. :wacko:

=> have confidence of your abilities :albert:

=> smile :)