Aller au contenu

discussion en anglais...

floforprof

Messages recommandés

So I try to answer

To my mind, the decision of banning cellular phones is quite normal, because children needn't to phone at school (yes : disturb teacher and mates, no respect). Moreover, when they bring expensive things at school; the risk to be stolen increase, and mobile phones are so expensive that others pupils may want to steal THEM. (it is another good point, I didn't think about that !)

Childline is a line children can call when they need help. For instance, when there is violence against them. In France, we have the same thing; children can call the 113 To find the help they need (quite right)

Maybe, it is due to the fact that this child wants to hit the signs of violence, so nobody is conscious of the situation, so the child stay without any help (What do you think about the attitude of people who know but who don't speak ?)

it's true that it exists , and according to me,they fear to reveal the truth because they are frightened, they may think they were in danger if they talk about it, or what is worst, they don't mind because this not their personnal problem, I hope there is not a lot of people who react like that

in a school, I Would try to have evidences, and I try to speak with him but such a situation is difficult to foresee, and i don't know precisely what my reaction will really be (are you alone to resolve this problem in school ?) OH No you're right, There is special doctors for school, and They are there to help teachers when they notice a problem of violence for example!

• Réponses 202
  • Created
  • Dernière réponse

Membres les plus actifs

• blabliblo

• sarah leroux

• Leau

• pteninie

So I try to answer

To my mind, the decision of banning cellular phones is quite normal, because children needn't to phone at school (yes : disturb teacher and mates, no respect). Moreover, when they bring expensive things at school; the risk to be stolen increase, and mobile phones are so expensive that others pupils may want to steal THEM. (it is another good point, I didn't think about that !)

Childline is a line children can call when they need help. For instance, when there is violence against them. In France, we have the same thing; children can call the 113 To find the help they need (quite right)

Maybe, it is due to the fact that this child wants to hit the signs of violence, so nobody is conscious of the situation, so the child stay without any help (What do you think about the attitude of people who know but who don't speak ?)

it's true that it exists , and according to me,they fear to reveal the truth because they are frightened, they may think they were in danger if they talk about it, or what is worst, they don't mind because this not their personnal problem, I hope there is not a lot of people who react like that

in a school, I Would try to have evidences, and I try to speak with him but such a situation is difficult to foresee, and i don't know precisely what my reaction will really be (are you alone to resolve this problem in school ?) OH No you're right, There is special doctors for school, and They are there to help teachers when they notice a problem of violence for example!

Excellente but just don't forget the headmaster !

I am satisfied because I was cool (no trac) and I understood the text and the questions. Moreover, I was able to speak easely but my english was not correct. However, the examiners were cool and they help me for some tecnical words.
Advice :
=> stay calm, don't try to make difficult sentences.
=> have confidence of your abilities
=> smile

All the same !!

My examiners were quite cool, but never helped me for technical words, neither to finish my sentences...!

The problem is that I didn't want to make difficult sentences, but I did ! <_<

Because, when they asked me something, the response came in french in my head, so I tried to give this response in english ! So in fine, my sentences were very difficult and I really struggled with "temps" of verbs ! And I had sometimes a shortage in my vocabulary because of the subject (children who are sold in Haiti, and used for several works...)

new topics :

By me : What is the difference between educate and teach ?

educate = éduquer and teach = instruire I suppose ??

As in dictionnary for "instruire" the both are given...

Then

educate = give children methods to learn

teach = give children new knowledges

All the same !!

My examiners were quite cool, but never helped me for technical words, neither to finish my sentences...!

The problem is that I didn't want to make difficult sentences, but I did ! <_<

Because, when they asked me something, the response came in french in my head, so I tried to give this response in english ! The problem in France is we learn to write english, to read english but not to speak. So it's difficult to forget french langage when we speak English. I am the same problem....

And I had sometimes a shortage in my vocabulary because of the subject

It is not possible to know all the dictionary vocabulary. Do you know all the french dictionary ? If it is the case, why have we got dictionaries?

Don't regret your test, this exam is very strange and it is impossible to know how they will decide who will pass it.

(children who are sold in Haiti, and used for several works...)

This subject is very interesting (I will try to respond later)... this is the departure for another topic : is slavery exist again ? Give exemples.

I can't continue tonight, I will speak you tomorrow morning

see you everybody

:bye2:

Merci à tous !

Même si je n'ai pas participé hier soir j'ai imprimé cette discussion et je l'ai travaillé ce matin dans le train et pendant l'attente (convoquée à 13h mais passage en préparation à 15h50).

J'ai pu récupérer le sujet [voir anglais Bordeaux].

Maintenant je me remets à l'op et la LdJ.

hi everybody !!

I still don't went to the english exam but i wonder a few questions :

- can they ask us how we would learn english in school, which activities ? how to learn english ? how to attract children ?

-or they ask questions only about the text and eventually our experience ?

thanks for your answers

hi everybody !!

- can they ask us how we would learn english in school, which activities ? how to learn english ? how to attract children ?

thanks for your answers

I don't take yet my english exam but I have a few questions :

If you go on the general topic about subjects of the year, you can see that there are :

- questions on how to learn pupils english or another subject (civic education for example)

- questions about the texte and its ideas

- questions on the subject of the texte in more general directions

- sometimes, questions about our experience (in teaching but also on the subject of the text)

When will you take your english exam?

Could you present yourself on this topic as we had already done ?

hi everybody !!

thanks for your answers

Hi!

I'm not sure but I think they ask question only about the text and perhaps about our experience.

I got to the exam this afternoon and i haven't spoken in english for 5years and I am not prepared to tjis exam. I ' m very stressed.

Thanks for these advices :

=> stay calm, don't try to make difficult sentences.

=> have confidence of your abilities

=> smile

And it is right that generaly they can have :

- questions on how to learn pupils english or another subject (civic education for example)

- questions about the texte and its ideas

- questions on the subject of the texte in more general directions

- sometimes, questions about our experience (in teaching but also on the subject of the text)

And I am surprise to see your name "ptitemimie", it is nearly same my name "pteninie" ! ;)

My english test is tomorow !

I want to finish this test and to be in holidays ! :P

I dont know what is the subject now, because a lot o f people give a subject, and there is a lot of subjects

I will come back in the afternoon !

Bye

I dont know what is the subject now, because a lot o f people give a subject, and there is a lot of subjects

I will come back in the afternoon !

Bye

Subjects :

- cigarets and the laws about

- is slavery exist again ?

I'm sorry I won't be there this afternoon :( but I'll come back in the evening :)