Aller au contenu

time to speak English

guillaume

Messages recommandés

What about the cow mimi ?  :P Do you know the meatrix ?  :lol:

So, if you want to improve your english, you can go on english forums (for my part I go sometimes on a McCaffrey's forum), because I don't think talking with spanish cows (like me  ;) ) can help you for the crpe  :P

exactly ! the cow ! or the spanish meuuuuh. everybody understand ! thank you :wub: what a good idea guillaume this post !

and what do you speak about on a mc caffrey's forum ? what is the adress? i would like to prove to english people that french speak english as the queen :D

I am the queen :king:

the horror's queen :ninja:

:D:D

So do you know Anne McCaffrey ? If not, it wouldn't be interesting for you to see this forum....

But if you want, it's here : http://forums.srellim.org/index.php?

And for the meatrix : http://www.themeatrix.com/

• Réponses 100
  • Created
  • Dernière réponse

Membres les plus actifs

• mimi63

• guillaume

• scarlitoune

• Kiwichick

Membres les plus actifs

Nice holiday ... :P

Today : shopping , swiming poll, sleeping and watching a dvd : Phone Game  :D

Is it a nice film the Phone Game ?

Actually I have a card to rent films but I don't know what to rent ? Any ideas everybody ?

Yes, it's a verie good movie...

I've seen it last month.

I didn't know the meatrix, it's a good film ! you should see it too !

Phone Game (actually the american title is Phone Booth) is such a great movie. I loved it. I saw it first when i was in the States 2 years ago.

I just came back home from a nice ride. The weather is really getting lovely down here in southern france, the colors are wonderful.

I am happy that some of you like the idea of speaking English together, i guess it's a good practising.

so you speak english fluently and you don't have to improve your langage...

have you ever passed the CRPE ?

I've just seen your signature guillaume...

A stupid question :blush:

Yes it's a good idea Guillaume because I'm not sure that the day D I'll be at the top :cry:

After the rain, the sun and the flowers, I propose to talk about my cat and my dog :P I haven't got a cow in my garden but I think the spanish cows are lovely :)

Finally it is time for me to go to sleep !! No, I'm going to listen some english interviews

:whistling:

If I had passed the CRPE I wouldnt be here !!!

(explanation: to pass an exam=reussir, to take an exam=passer un exam ;) )

I would be glad to take part to this "english forum".

I'm very afraid of this exam in english because the last time I really wrote and spoke in this language was .... several yaers ago, during my studies (marketing). I was a good student especially in English but it'a a long time ago.

Of course, I help my children a few times for their English homework but it's different.

Today, I have listened to the BBC news. I haven't understand anything except the main information which was written in the title ...I think I'm going to meet difficulties (ça se dit ça ? Guillaume ?) with the recording part.

How can I improve my "oral" (ça se dit aussi ça ?) ?

If I had passed the CRPE I wouldnt be here !!!

(explanation: to pass an exam=reussir, to take an exam=passer un exam ;) )

okiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii ;)

I would be glad to take part to this "english forum".

I'm very afraid of this exam in english because the last time I really wrote and spoke in this language was .... several yaers ago, during my studies (marketing). I was a good student especially in English but it'a a long time ago.

Of course, I help my children a few times for their English homework but it's different.

Today, I have listened to the BBC news. I haven't understand anything except the main information which was written in the title ...I think I'm going to meet difficulties (ça se dit ça ? Guillaume ?) with the recording part.

How can I improve my "oral" (ça se dit aussi ça ?) ?

I don't know if you speak a good english but I understand very well what you said :D

Don't worry about the recording part. it's not like the bbc; it's clearly and understandly ( ;) ) what i found the most difficult was to explain with my own words what i heard. you don't have many time to take notes so you speak like in a conversation and you have to be carreful with the words, the sense, the faults .... everything at the same time....