Aller au contenu

time to speak English

guillaume

Messages recommandés

I would be glad to take part to this "english forum".

I'm very afraid of this exam in english because the last time I really wrote and spoke in this language was .... several yaers ago, during my studies (marketing). I was a good student especially in English but it'a a long time ago.

Of course, I help my children a few times for their English homework but it's different.

Today, I have listened to the BBC news. I haven't understand anything except the main information which was written in the title ...I think I'm going to meet difficulties (ça se dit ça ? Guillaume ?) with the recording part.

How can I improve my "oral" (ça se dit aussi ça ?) ?

your Englis is still very good, dont worry about it !!

I would say: to have some difficulties (some problems is better though)

to improve my speaking ;)

The aim of this topic is to speak freely and i dont mean to correct you but if you want i can notify you if i see some horrible mistakes !!

• Réponses 100
  • Created
  • Dernière réponse

Membres les plus actifs

• mimi63

• guillaume

• scarlitoune

• Kiwichick

Membres les plus actifs

The Meatrix is an excellent film !!

Thanks Thanys for that ! Did you send the link to Aunty GG, she'll love that.

For the ones who're afraid to write like Spanish Cows :D:D I can tell them if they do make mistakes. But for people who're not very confident, I've seen many till now :blush:

Hello, I think it's a very good idea to speak english here : I'm quite disappointed with english language : First convinced I was quite good in english (good at school, a few trips in England, one in the USA, a job in Wales for a few months) I then tried the CRPE and realised that I was not that good : only 12/20. But things went worse later : also tried the concours de bibliothécaire and got.....8. Never would I have imagined such a thing. So please help me to improve myself!

For the ones who're afraid to write like Spanish Cows :D  :D I can tell them if they do  make mistakes. But for people who're not very confident, I've seen many till now  :blush:

I think she knows it, but I'll post it on the thread eco-bio ;)

What's a till ? :huh:

For the ones who're afraid to write like Spanish Cows :D  :D I can tell them if they do  make mistakes. But for people who're not very confident, I've seen many till now  :blush:

I think she knows it, but I'll post it on the thread eco-bio ;)

What's a till ? :huh:

till = until :)

:huh: :o

that's me :cry:

Thank you for your help. (I would have prefer using the word "support" for "encouragement" but I didn't know if it was the right word).

I'm happy to know that the recording part is less difficult than the BBC news...and thank you, Guillaume for the corrections.("to have difficulties" and" to improve my speaking", I will try to remember )

Please, if you see horrible mistakes in my texte, correct them. It will help me for the exam !

And what about the other exams (history, dance, and professional oral for me) ?

Mimi63, we 've got the same : for history, I'm beginning to study the arabian word

and the exchanges with the christian world. I'm very late.

For danse, I've choosen my song "Manhattan Kaboul) but i don't know how I will danse according to this music. I will try to ] express" about the thema "children in the war". Any ideas ?

Hello! It's a very good idea this post! I understand english quite well, but I'm awfully bad at speaking :cry: . So I hope that thanks to this post I will improve my english.

I have also chosen history and 2000m as options. Today I'm going to work the medieval world. I would like running but it's rainy today.

Isa

Hi !!

I have a question :

While taking the exam, is it better to say "gonna" or "going to"?,"I dunno" or 'I don't know"? I used to speak with these spoken expressions but will it be ok for the exams ? :cry:

Thx !

:huh: :o

that's me :cry:

Arghhhh, a thousand times sorry !!!

I meant : I haven't seen many till now.... :cry:

Hi !!

I have a question :

While taking the exam, is it better to say "gonna" or "going to"?,"I dunno" or 'I don't know"? I used to speak with these spoken expressions but will it be ok for the exams ?  :cry:

Thx !

Araneda, avoid at all costs to use those :cry:

It's fine in US but it can annoy the people in front of you if they speak the BBC english.

I wouldn't take the risk !

Otherwise you can use idioms, that will show your mastering of the language but definitely not "gonna" "dunno" ;)

i now that i speak like a spanish cow :D

but i can say some words without mistake : "Hello everybody, have a nice day" :wub: