Aller au contenu

discussion en anglais...

floforprof

Messages recommandés

Is it interesting to begin a debate or discussion with a book ? (an album, a novel or a cartoon ...) a film ? an ad ?

Yes, of course!

I even think that we SHOULD do that each time that a film, book, ad is discovered... anyway, if it has a minimum of interest!

It's a good way for pupils to confront their point of view and to realise that many different conceptions can exist... and so, to debate on that

• Réponses 202
  • Created
  • Dernière réponse

Membres les plus actifs

• blabliblo

• sarah leroux

• Leau

• pteninie

By the way, what academy do you come from? (I'm not sure it's the good saying...)

And how worked your other exams? (Is there a -s- at "other"? I mean, is it invariable?)

Is the english your last?

euh, whom do you talk about ? :huh:

By the way, what academy do you come from? (I'm not sure it's the good saying...)

And how worked your other exams? (Is there a -s- at "other"? I mean, is it invariable?)

Is the english your last?

My academy is Nantes. My next exams are :

English on monday afternoon (tomorrow)

OP + music on tuesday afternoon (the day after tomorrow)

I am finishing to prepare my english with you.

To prepare my OP, I am reading a lot of things about pedagogy, psychology, Europe, educational sytems in France and in Europe...

For my music : I am saying again my talk and I am repeating my instrumental mucic and my song.

you and blabliblo,

but I've just seen that blabliblo lives in Angers and you near Rennes !

So we're in the same academy Leau !

another topic :

What do you want to become a teacher ?

another topic :

What do you want to become a teacher ? :blush:

Euh sorry ..... Why do you want to become a teacher ?

:albert:

I think you mean WHY

I've just prepare it!

So I want to be a teacher because:

I need to be useful to others, to help them to feel self-confidence and wellbeing, and I think that it passes through growing up, from very beginning of life, on contact with persons who believe in you, who guide you patiently to give the best of yourself, who always show you the positive side of life, who train you in respecting yourself and respecting the others...

All this through activities which develop basic and general knowledge, which learn working and exceeding oneself...

So, in my opinion, primary teacher is the best job to give all that to children, because it's a versatile one, in which we take care of the same children all year long.

you and blabliblo,

but I've just seen that blabliblo lives in Angers and you near Rennes !

So we're in the same academy Leau !

Yes I know as We already passed each other in the topic : "Les bretons en force" :P

English is my last exam.

I prepared alone with CNED books, sometimes working in my "first job" besides working for CRPE.

Why do you want to become a teacher ?

I always think it is also a good job for me :P

I'm so happy when I succeed in explaining something to a colleague or a child.

I "adore" passing my knowledges on to children, always learning new things and communicate with others.

sorry, it's "I've just prepareD it"...

you're welcome ... :)

I need to be useful to others, to help them to feel self-confidence and wellbeing, and I think that it passes through growing up, from very beginning of life, on contact with persons who believe in you, who guide you patiently to give the best of yourself, who always show you the positive side of life, who train you in respecting yourself and respecting the others...

All this through activities which develop basic and general knowledge, which learn working and exceeding oneself...

So, in my opinion, primary teacher is the best job to give all that to children, because it's a versatile one, in which we take care of the same children all year long.

I think it's for that I want to be a teacher .

Moreover to practise this job you need creativity, patience, authority, organisation, ....

I want to become a teacher to help children to learn and understand the life, help them in their difficulties and their successes, help them to grow, help them to live in our sociaty, help them to be ok in their mind and body, help them to understand they are not alone in the world, help them to discover lots of things, help them to open their eyes on the world, help them to have the bases to become a responsible man or woman in a world which is sometime mad.

To be a teacher is to be responsible and conscious that in front you , you have some children and not machines or animals. They are their identities and it is for that I want to be a teacher. I want to help the child to become an intelligent adult.

Yes I know as We already passed each other in the topic : "Les bretons en force"

It's right ! But there are so many names, that I don't manage to remind all ! (sorry... :blush: )

And I've precisly posted a message on this topic, for an itinerary question... could you look at it and tell me if you can help me...?

(Sorry for the digression)

I want to become a teacher to help children to learn and understand the life, help them in their difficulties and their successes, help them to grow, help them to live in our sociaty, help them to be ok in their mind and body, help them to understand they are not alone in the world, help them to discover lots of things, help them to open their eyes on the world, help them to have the bases to become a responsible man or woman in a world which is sometime mad.
To be a teacher is to be responsible and conscious that in front you , you have some children and not machines or animals. They are their identities and it is for that I want to be a teacher. I want to help the child to become an intelligent adult.

I couldn't say it better !

I'm happy to meet someone like you ! :wub:

Euh, if I can suggest something, I'd say "it's the reason why I want to be a teacher" instead of "it is for that I want to be a teacher", no ? (just a detail in fact)